BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

TSSD

Reaction score
I was cleaning out my "liked" videos on YouTube today, and saw the "playlist" went all the way back to early 2008... LOOONG before YouTube replaced the perfectly fine 5-star rating system with the immature thumbs up/thumbs down like/dislike rating.
thumbs up.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I just saw a huge freakin bug in my room. Of course since I don't have a roomate I had to kill it myself. I smashed it with a shoe, but now I dont know where it is :frown:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, this was about a week ago or so, but either way...

One word: Wendy

So, is the world coming to an end now?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Actually, this was about a week ago or so, but either way...

One word: Wendy

So, is the world coming to an end now?
Crap... I meant to post this in the "I Saw Something Really Weird Today" Thread, not here. :embarrassed:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know, the fact that every single day on the news, there's something about a house burning down, or an apartment complex catching on fire only increases my paranoia and worries about living in this city.

I mean really, Knoxville must be fastly growing into the most dangerous city in America.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Okay, if I thought what I just mentioned was scary, I just now learned one of my neighbors in this building had an encounter with two druggies, one with brass knuckles, and the other with a gun, on top of another apartmentbuilding just up the road had gunfire the other night as well.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Went to check on my sick cat earlier & didn't hear him breathing!:eek: So I called his name & THEN I heard him sniffling. WHEW!!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
had a minor glitch in one of my editing programs thought that it had a bug it was worried id have to shell out the 800 buck for a knew one....glad it ended up being just my human error and easliy fixed the rpoblem...WHEW! big weight off my shoulder

Lola p

Reaction score
i couldnt get my locker open today and had to have a teacher help me.....was late to lunch,slipped on a banana peel (didnt even know was possible) got laughed at, and ran to my table:eek: was not a good day.. lol

bingboingcutie

Reaction score
IS ANYONE ELSE UNBELIEVABLY SCARED OF SEEING LUKE SKYWALKER GET HIS ARM CHOPPED OFF IN THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK???!!!???