*If* Figures for "The Muppets" were made, what would you want?

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Ditto! Sal needs more love. XP

I'm not so big into action figures-- But...

If figures (or any doll-related items) for The Muppets were made, I'd like a limited edition Barbie collector's doll of Amy Adams as her character Mary, (included with a tiny plush/beanie Walter). :flirt:
Or like barbie and ken do a gary and mary set

muppetlover123

Reaction score
For the new muppet movie they could do 3 known charcters and 1 obscure one and a muppet movie playset And the figures based off the new puppets from the new movie

Wave 1
Gonzo
Piggy
Fozzie
Bobo
The Studabeaker from The Muppet Movie with kermit with his banjo

Wave 2
Kermit
Scooter
Rowlf
Uncle Deadly
Happiness Hotel from The Great Muppet Caper with Pops action figure

Wave 3
Bunsen
Beaker
Pepe
Seymour
Wedding scene from Muppets Take Manhatten with Tux Kermit and Wedding Dress Piggy

Wave 4
Camilla
Rizzo
Beaugaurd
Behemoth
A Street from london or where most of the movie toke place from The Muppet Christmas Carol with a Charles Dickens Gonzo

Wave 5
Swedish Chef
Floyd
Janice
Nigel the conductor
The pirate ship from Muppet Treasure Island with Statler and waldorf as the front of the boat statues

Wave 6
Animal
Zoot
Clifford
Lips
Gonzos alien spaceship from Muppets From Space with 2 or 3 alien Gonzos

Wave 7
Statler
Waldorf
Crazy Harry
80's Robot
The Abandoned Muppet theater from The Muppets with Walter

Wave 8
Lew Zeland
Dr Strange Pork
Sam
Marvin Suggs
Vetrainerians Hospital

Wave 9
The Snowths
Manah Manah
The News Man
Big Mean Carl
The Electric Mayhem bus with Trumpet Girl and Dr Teeth

Wave 10 : Muppet Monsters
Thog
Sweetums
Mutations
Timmy Monster
The Muppet Show arches and logo

Wave 11: The Moopets
Kermit Moopet
Miss Poogy (Miss Piggy Moopet)
Rowlf Moopet
Janice Moopet
Fozzie Moopet
The Muppet Theater Stage with Statler and Waldorf box

Then for a Pack they could have Gary Mary and Tex Richman Set

Drtooth

Reaction score
They have never made human figures in Muppet based toy lines. And I thank them for it. The only humans I've ever seen in Muppet lines were the original Sesame Street Little People and a Muppetized version of Mr.Noodle's Brother Mr. Noodle (I know the difference... it's the receding hair line... plain Mr. Noodle has a full head of hair).

Kermit et al would sell much better than Tex Richman or Jason Segal (though if there was ever a How I Met Your Mother line of figures, I'd snatch him and Barney up... but I'd probably wait for the price to go down too long, and have to settle for a Robin). But I don't expect anything even as an iota as thorough as Palisades had. My Frog! 9 series of 4 figures? Nothing like that would fly today.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
well i meant like have mattel make like barbies of them you know

muppetperson

Reaction score
The toy company isnt that important.Just as long as we get figures and they are acurite interpretations and Palisades scale.I would like to see Walter and the Robot along with some of the reintroduced old characters like Wayne and Wanda,etc.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The toy company isnt that important.Just as long as we get figures and they are acurite interpretations and Palisades scale.I would like to see Walter and the Robot along with some of the reintroduced old characters like Wayne and Wanda,etc.
But would they sell? That's the question. As I said earlier, Palisades came at a time when everything under the sun was an action figure, or called an action figure even if it was a statue (Cough cough MacFarline). AF's aren't the same as they were 10 years ago. Among other things, we'd wind up getting the standard line up of Kermit, Piggy, Animal and Maybe Fozzie and or Gonzo. And if those did well, we'd see maybe a couple others we already have seen. If we're lucky we might see Walter as a movie based character.... but that's if we got to Toy Story 3 levels of promotion. Not trying to be negative, just trying to be realistic. Plus, the price tag would be pretty hefty. The 10 bucks that it used to take to buy a Palisades Muppet figure doesn't even cover a skimpy Star Wars figure. Bandai's Retro Thundercats line costs 20 bucks for something the size of a He-Man figure.

What I want at the very least is a small figurine set the quality of the deluxe The Lion King figurine set I saw at the Disney Store... that one was pretty inclusive.... I think it had at least 3 variations of Simba in it, along with every other major character from the movie (single or sharing a figure). I've noticed they had deluxe sets for Toy Story 3 and Cars 2 as well. The Lion King one looked VERY high quality, though. if we could only get a Muppet set like that, we'd be in business.

beaker

Reaction score
ANY word if there will be any Muppet toys this year other than the Star Wars ones at Disney Parks?

Walter

Reaction score
ANY word if there will be any Muppet toys this year other than the Star Wars ones at Disney Parks?
Hmm.. Not sure.. I'm going to be there around October 31, so I'll be sure to check the Muppet shop while im there. I am 90% sure any disney store plushes will be there..If there out by then.. one fan on this board said the Disney Store isn't set to have stuff delivered until THE TWENTY THIRD! That's crazy! I'm hoping it is just an estimate..

Oh, and on a different note.. if anybody is looking for an Uncle Deadly figure accurate to the film.. I would try looking for Steppin out Uncle Deadly..he looks very close from what I've seen.... Is there any Bobo figures out there?? Sorry, I'm thinking out loud now:big_grin:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
The Disney Store near me said the Bulk of Merch will be out the 23 no word on what really

Drtooth

Reaction score
Oh, and on a different note.. if anybody is looking for an Uncle Deadly figure accurate to the film.. I would try looking for Steppin out Uncle Deadly..he looks very close from what I've seen.... Is there any Bobo figures out there?? Sorry, I'm thinking out loud now:big_grin:
Bobo was one of those ones that wasn't even planned until a series after they stopped making them. A distant one at that.