Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone else has noticed, but some of the most recent clips are just still shots with audio, like this one of Madeline Kahn.

http://www.sesamestreet.org/video_p...2833-4af2-99d2-3d222c5ee24d/m_is_for_madeline

Any reasoning behind this? Do the people running this site really think that their viewers would enjoy this? :grouchy:
Maybe it's a mistake, though I don't think that clip was recently added. I checked the recently added box, and it's not recent enough to be found there.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It recently occurred to me why all these clips were added. Most of them features characters lacking in videos on the site (Big Jeffy, Captain Vegetable, Aristotle), and since many minor characters are listed in the new Muppets section, I can only assume the videos were added to beef up their pages. I still hope we see more clips in the future, but as of now, it doesn't look like it.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It recently occurred to me why all these clips were added. Most of them features characters lacking in videos on the site (Big Jeffy, Captain Vegetable, Aristotle), and since many minor characters are listed in the new Muppets section, I can only assume the videos were added to beef up their pages. I still hope we see more clips in the future, but as of now, it doesn't look like it.
That does seem like a good explanation. Too bad they didn't feel the need to add clips with Dr. Nobel Price, Leslie Mostly, or Deena and Pearl (or the super-rare Shivers the Penguin). Also a shame they didn't add a few more Roosevelt Franklin or Professor Hastings clips for the occasion.