"The Muppets" first preview screening

muppetlover123

Reaction score
yea pepe i love pepe obviously if u cant tell lol its sad i mean at least hes in the movie unlike Rizzo :shifty:i mean he usually was in the muppet crew like in muppet letters to santa

i guess disney wanted to bring back the original charcters and some really really old ones like wayne and wanda and forget about muppets tonight charcters but at least clifford makes a cameo. I think disney and segal and stroller were on the right track since the 4 trailers came out everyone was amazed at how segal brought the series back and how it breaks the 4th wall

I kinda wanted Thog to talk though i never heard what he sounded like and like Bemoth or whatever his name is the orangeish brownish tan guy with the weird eyes. And like uncle deady ive only seen him in on episode of the muppet show in season one never heard wayne and wanda talk
By the way do the talk? lol and i heard uncle deadly and bobo ust disappear like half way through the movie. Maybe they join the muppets like bobo did in muppets from space

I counted about 50 muppets in the music video with Ok Go and there was like alot of old charcters that we never really saw very clear in the trailers and that was exciting

I think if the movie does good disney should make a good running at least 20 or 30 good episodes of the muppets and have like todays stars go on like jason segal obviously katy perry lady gaga kesha johnny depp george lopez and alot of others

Like maybe call it The Muppet Show revisted or just simply call it The Muppets: TV Show you know and maybe make some new charcters for it like muppets tonight made great puppets like bobo andy and randy pig pepe rizzo seymour and people like that
And Disney should stop being lazy im suprised they made such a good movie maybe they wernt lazy and were just trying to make the muppets a good depth movie as they could to relaunch the series

Im done blabing lol sorry if i bored u lol
:rolleyes::super::concern:

bluebomber95

Reaction score
Now, let's get down to a more pressing issue facing our proud nation's youth: Where's Timmy Monster?

Barry Lee

Reaction score
It's interesting that since they rebuilt all these characters we're so extremely dissatisfied that some others weren't built, remember to be thankful for what we got!

bluebomber95

Reaction score
Well, I'm not dissatisfied, it's just without Timmy Monster, who will be the fifth monster at the start of the Muppet Show intro?

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I realize it wouldn't like happen, but it'd be funny if it actually WERE Timmy from DinoTV.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Well, I'm not dissatisfied, it's just without Timmy Monster, who will be the fifth monster at the start of the Muppet Show intro?
The trailer that appears before the recent Winnie the Pooh movie shows a recreation of that shot (it's the only scene not in other trailers that sticks out in my mind), and it just shows four monsters, no Timmy.

I guess we shouldn't expect so many full-bodied characters... But I actually am a bit more bothered that they seemed to only rebuild two Mutations as opposed to three (yeah, they all look alke, never talk, and to me are the least interesting of the full-body monsters, but still...).