I won't be posting anymore...

beaker

Reaction score
I hope so! Im hoping for a flood of new members and old friends coming back!

RedPiggy

Reaction score
*can't resist singing* Old friends, new friends ....

Redsonga

Reaction score
I have plenty of muse, it's just that readership is down. FR fics are some of the few I ever finished and yet on FF.net I'm lucky if anyone even looks at them...
About age and feeling 15 or something, I am 28 but the thing is I think muppets are one of those things that you need a mix of being forever young and being old enough to get the older vibe of the time the muppets were made. In terms of fraggles I was raised by the hippie genration so I just sort of get it (not that others can't just you know)...

I think it goes without saying that a forum would change, I don't think if it was a serious 'OMG you're here and you don't know who played this muppet in 79'? Begone!' place I would be coming back as often as I do..

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm gonna say, I've got a foot out the door....

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm not leaving just yet. I always threaten to stop doing stuff when I hit a low, but then only manage to come back a day later...

I almost stopped doing YTP because of low views, and almost quite my DA account for the same reason... but 5 YTP's and 50 something fan arts later I'm still managing to do something.

I am sick of the negativity on the internet. I left 2 other sites YEARS ago due to negative fans and BAD conduct by members who were NEVER banned because they're friends of the mods...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I left 2 other sites YEARS ago due to negative fans and BAD conduct by members who were NEVER banned because they're friends of the mods...
Yeah, hey, that sucks.

I've been there/done that... like years ago, a bunch of morons at another forum ganged up on me, and basically harassed me to no end... then I was the one who got banned for instigating trouble when I was the victim.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I didnt want to say anything, but since its been brought up, I have also considered leqaving due to the negativity of people, and whats worse is I'm contributing to it. I'm not as...I dunno. Light hearted as I used to be and very serious.

I know I say that I will leave but always come back. But I think its time for another long break from MC. Negativity is contageous. One person is miserable, making other people bitter about that person being negative and its just a chain reaction from there...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Maybe I'm missing something, usually, it's easy to sense the hostile environment that plagues MC: it happened back in 2008 (that was the beginning of the end of MC), it happened in 2010, but ironically, I haven't seen it happen now... but then again, I think so many people around here are still upset about the new forum, that it's making for an unpleasant posting experience for a lot of people.

But I digress, I understand the need to leave when things begin to go south, I've done that a few times in the past myself (and a couple of times, it actually wasn't by choice); I guess I just don't want to see more of the "old timers" disappear again. After all, part of what made MC MC is the people, and there's a lot of those people who made MC MC who have left some time ago, and either haven't returned at all, or only pop in from time to time... I've actually been wondering whatever became of people like Dan (the Strawberry Man), Daniel (and his LOVE EVERYBODY sermons), Caroline, Vibs, among others who have seemingly dropped off the face of the earth.