Craziest/Largest Sesame Figure Collection Ever

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah... that's the stuff I see. I mean, I saw PS DVD's at Target a couple years back (really should have picked one up) and all this baby merchandise... why the heck not get some of the toys up here too?

I'd LOVE one of these Shampoo bottles even though they DON'T have Pancho.
On the subject of DVDs, yeah, I got "Vamos a Cantar, when Walmart had a cuple of DVDs in the Latino section."

beaker

Reaction score
He's on rollerskates and IMPOSSIBLE to stand upright. I think I had that one and had the same problems.

I've been trying to get my hands on ANY international Sesame Street merchandise for YEARS, to the extent I almost bought a Plaza Sesamo Baby Bib to try to convert it into a dust cloth or something... or a bottle and put pencils in it.

This guy doesn't have the Japanese Sesame Street candy toys, though... but those are very impossible to find. I want a Mojambo!
Yeah the 2001-2003 Sony Wonder Japanese Sesame figures are hard to find. Warwick posted a link to them 9 years ago on here, but it was Japanese orders only.

I sooo want these Norweigian characters:
http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/_.../9a/501514686_Big.jpg/300px-501514686_Big.jpg

And of course these Dutch ones:
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Sesamstraat_PVC_figures_(Albert_Heijn)

beaker

Reaction score
Yeah... that's the stuff I see. I mean, I saw PS DVD's at Target a couple years back (really should have picked one up) and all this baby merchandise... why the heck not get some of the toys up here too?

I'd LOVE one of these Shampoo bottles even though they DON'T have Pancho.
Yeah strangely I have seen Sesamo products here and there. I wanted to get a Sesame dvd but didnt think it had english subtitles.

Question for you: Do you know when the Hasbro SS stuff comes in? Im sick of seeing the crappy 2 decade old Fisher Price garbage

Drtooth

Reaction score
Question for you: Do you know when the Hasbro SS stuff comes in? Im sick of seeing the crappy 2 decade old Fisher Price garbage
I'm stumped too... the are trace hints that they're going to be released in the fall... I really hope their Buddy Packs are below 7 bucks... those things are REALLY becoming expensive now.

beaker

Reaction score
Aw Fall, ok makes sense. Just in time for the new season! Man if they made a Murray plush I'd be beyond excited. I'd now say Murray, Telly and Oscar are my three all time favorite Sesame Muppets followed by Horatio the elephant, Hoots and Baby Bear. Oh and the Furry Arms Rabbit bellhop guy.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Aw Fall, ok makes sense. Just in time for the new season! Man if they made a Murray plush I'd be beyond excited.
Oh... they are. Hasbro is, at least. I can't find pictures of it now, but there will be...

Oh, here's the picture