Craziest/Largest Sesame Figure Collection Ever

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Very impressive. I wonder what those blue and yellow toys on the second shelf are (prototypes, perhaps?).

mr3urious

Reaction score
Very impressive, indeed! He even has foreign characters, too! :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
I have most of these, but still never seen so many all at once. I don't have any of the international/Euro SS merch as I've found it almost impossible to get ahold of. I do collect Hoobs and Mopatop stuff tho! Now and then I do come across the early 70's figurines from Sesame Street

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is that a dead Grover on the third shelf?
He's on rollerskates and IMPOSSIBLE to stand upright. I think I had that one and had the same problems.

I've been trying to get my hands on ANY international Sesame Street merchandise for YEARS, to the extent I almost bought a Plaza Sesamo Baby Bib to try to convert it into a dust cloth or something... or a bottle and put pencils in it.

This guy doesn't have the Japanese Sesame Street candy toys, though... but those are very impossible to find. I want a Mojambo!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I see baby stuff (like sippy cups and such) for Plaza Sesamo at like Dollar General all the time; aside from that, I've also seen a Lola plushie in an iron claw machine years ago... I would've tried to claw her, but she was crammed in at the bottom, so it would've been futile anyway.

JJandJanice

Reaction score
On the very bottom shelf he also has Fraggle Rock, Muppets, Muppet Babies and Bear in the Big Blue house.

I think I've seen this picture before too. Pretty impressive collection indeed. I bet he was also really disappointed when Palisades went under before giving us any Sesame Street figures.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I see baby stuff (like sippy cups and such) for Plaza Sesamo at like Dollar General all the time; aside from that, I've also seen a Lola plushie in an iron claw machine years ago... I would've tried to claw her, but she was crammed in at the bottom, so it would've been futile anyway.
Yeah... that's the stuff I see. I mean, I saw PS DVD's at Target a couple years back (really should have picked one up) and all this baby merchandise... why the heck not get some of the toys up here too?

I'd LOVE one of these Shampoo bottles even though they DON'T have Pancho.

zns

Reaction score
Not bad, not bad at all. :super: