"The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Good luck with that. He's being ridiculous, he doesn't have a chance with that. On the other hand, your art is beautiful! :big_grin: That's really amazing you did it at that time too, and I think the art still represents perseverance, especially that beautiful Jim Henson piece. It's annoying, but you shouldn't let that jerk cheapen it....from the sounds of his claim, he's obviously insane. Insane. :concern: And your portfolio, you did professional work for the Muppet figures, that's really awesome! :excited:

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
frogboy4- awesome job on the henson drawing- it looks amazing! Also loved your kermit shoes from the previous page- sooo jealous!

I never knew that redbubble site ever existed I can't believe some of the designs on there!! Some of them are awesome (the ones that are not plagierized of course)

I love the "I'm bringing Skeksis back" one. That is one is soo muppet-nerdy that I just might have to buy it. Wish there were more and better Piggy shirts on there but oh well.

I wish I had a MR to have and possibly take to the screening but because I'm not a puppeteer (I'll be a lawyer and health policy analyst by then) even if I had a Master Replica I probably wouldn't take it because it would be awkward. It'll be hard picking from all of my awesome Muppet shirts to find the one I will wear to the screening and of course my awesome Miss Piggy tote bag, Muppet pins and Fozzie Bear earrings will be coming with me! I'll definitely post a pic of my Muppet fan-ness the night of the screening! I might even go to the Cars 2 movie just to see the trailer again, lol!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
frogboy4- awesome job on the henson drawing- it looks amazing! Also loved your kermit shoes from the previous page- sooo jealous!

I never knew that redbubble site ever existed I can't believe some of the designs on there!! Some of them are awesome (the ones that are not plagierized of course)

I love the "I'm bringing Skeksis back" one. That is one is soo muppet-nerdy that I just might have to buy it. Wish there were more and better Piggy shirts on there but oh well.

I wish I had a MR to have and possibly take to the screening but because I'm not a puppeteer (I'll be a lawyer and health policy analyst by then) even if I had a Master Replica I probably wouldn't take it because it would be awkward. It'll be hard picking from all of my awesome Muppet shirts to find the one I will wear to the screening and of course my awesome Miss Piggy tote bag, Muppet pins and Fozzie Bear earrings will be coming with me! I'll definitely post a pic of my Muppet fan-ness the night of the screening! I might even go to the Cars 2 movie just to see the trailer again, lol!
Thanks. I kind of got a non-apology apology from him. Yeah, they do have some cool shirts on there. Labyrinth Worm!!!!

I saw "Cars 2" yesterday even though the first film didn't do much for me. It was beautiful, of course. The rest of it was okay. The only thing that bothered me was how disposable it was. This is the first Pixar film to leave me with that feeling. I'm glad I saw it. I just hope it serves as a wake-up call for the story writers. No Muppets preview. That was the only real disappointment. The surprise was how funny the "Puss in Boots" trailer was. I was planning to skip that. Not anymore.

ryan19

Reaction score
hi fellow fans ,
im kinda new here & am a huge fan too ... (just thought i do a lil intro)
never had the chance to watch a muppet film on the big screen & im hoping that its shown here in my country , Cant wait =]

beaker

Reaction score
I need to get a muppet t-shirt sometimes so I can wear it to a midnight screening. Anyone know where I could get some good ones?
seriously banana, i'd just print out my own. I mean Kohls, Walmart and Target all have Muppet/Fraggle/Sesame shirts for $9, but these days I enjoy printing my own and using sticky paper or fabric glue on black shirts. I so wanna make a Digit or Big Mean Carl shirt

beaker

Reaction score
While I dont buy unofficial Muppet stuff(I guess they get away with it under "parody"?) I may have to buy some of those redbubble stuff. I just dont know how legally they get away with it(like all those unofficial mario or gamer shirts)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I saw "Cars 2" yesterday even though the first film didn't do much for me. It was beautiful, of course. The rest of it was okay. The only thing that bothered me was how disposable it was. This is the first Pixar film to leave me with that feeling. I'm glad I saw it. I just hope it serves as a wake-up call for the story writers. No Muppets preview. That was the only real disappointment. The surprise was how funny the "Puss in Boots" trailer was. I was planning to skip that. Not anymore.
A) No preview? That's total BS. How come we have 4 trailers and only one was shown theatrically?

B) I am frightened to death of Puss In Boots and the competition that one poses. I want to want to see it, but I just don't think I could financially make that happen, since I clearly want to see Muppets on opening day and maybe one or two more times after.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Gah...Puss in Boots looks rather like an epic fail to me, although I could be proven wrong.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Dreamworks movies have been steadily getting better... but PIB still seems like an old concept that they only made for the sake of making. Actually, they pretty much rolled out plans for PIB spinoff movie when they were still threatening to do like 7 Shrek films. Luckily, they decided to kill it on the fourth one.

Besides, I've already seen a more superior Puss in Boots film:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPk-zNCdPOM

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Personally, I felt that "Cars 2" was better than the original.

I've gotten confirmation from a few people that The Muppets trailer is only before the non-3D Cars 2. I, too, saw it in 3D and got no Muppets. It seems that 3D Cars 2 got the Brave teaser trailer and non-3D gets the full-length Muppets trailer.
I thought that was the case. Thanks for the confirmation.