"The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I need to get a muppet t-shirt sometimes so I can wear it to a midnight screening. Anyone know where I could get some good ones?

Duke Remington

Reaction score
I was wondering... Has the trailer been shown in front of "Cars 2" in any theaters?

When I went to see it on Friday, they didn't screen it in front of the film. Then again, I did go to see the 3D version, so I'm guessing that they're not showing the Muppets trailer in front of the 3D version of "Cars 2".

Loved the first trailer as well and I'm looking forward to seeing another one. Hope it won't be too much longer. Then again, they do say that good things come to those who wait.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I was wondering... Has the trailer been shown in front of "Cars 2" in any theaters?

When I went to see it on Friday, they didn't screen it in front of the film. Then again, I did go to see the 3D version, so I'm guessing that they're not showing the Muppets trailer in front of the 3D version of "Cars 2".

Loved the first trailer as well and I'm looking forward to seeing another one. Hope it won't be too much longer. Then again, they do say that good things come to those who wait.
I've gotten confirmation from a few people that The Muppets trailer is only before the non-3D Cars 2. I, too, saw it in 3D and got no Muppets. It seems that 3D Cars 2 got the Brave teaser trailer and non-3D gets the full-length Muppets trailer.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Here and Here are good places to start!
Some person at that link STOLE my original Fozzie pencil drawing seen here:
My Drawing.
He did this to it and is trying to make money off of it even though I asked nicely for him to take it down:
His Plagiarism.

Feel free to comment about it and support me in trying to take it down. My Fozzie drawing was part of an art school assignment many years ago that I shared with the fan community, but somehow he wants to profit from it.

12Medbe

Reaction score
I've gotten confirmation from a few people that The Muppets trailer is only before the non-3D Cars 2. I, too, saw it in 3D and got no Muppets. It seems that 3D Cars 2 got the Brave teaser trailer and non-3D gets the full-length Muppets trailer.
As Long as its being shown, that's what matters. :smile:

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Some person at that link STOLE my original Fozzie pencil drawing seen here:
My Drawing.
He did this to it and is trying to make money off of it even though I asked nicely for him to take it down:
His Plagiarism.

Feel free to comment about it and support me in trying to take it down. My Fozzie drawing was part of an art school assignment many years ago that I shared with the fan community, but somehow he wants to profit from it.
When I join the site I can leave a comment for you, but you really should go straight to the site for that and report it. :mad:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
When I join the site I can leave a comment for you, but you really should go straight to the site for that and report it. :mad:
Thanks. I just filed both harassment and plagiarism offenses with the RedBubble people. I tried to be nice to him first, but that was a mistake! Now he's pretending to report my link of proof because he somehow believes it to be in the same boat as his copyright infringement and plagiarism. It's not. You'd at least think this guy would acknowledge that this is my sweat that he tagged some tacky Photoshop bits onto and is passing off as his own.

I drew that picture of Fozzie at a difficult time in my life when someone had broken my right hand so this and one other piece were largely drawn with my left one. This was an artschool piece that signified perseverance and he's so cheapened it. I guess that's what upsets me the most.

Of course, that piece was merely the practice for this piece of pencil art:
I know we're off-topic, but a pic of Jim and Kermit is always on-topic at MC! :smile: