"The Muppets" Official Movie Trailer

themole

Reaction score
Two thoughts...

1.) Old vs New... I'd freak if we saw Digit in the movie. How weird and random would that be?

2.) Gonzo hosting a Colbert Report style show. Think about it.

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
Ok, I've watched the trailer like 10 times and it didn't seem like Kermit's line is spliced in two. Sure there is a different camera angle after he says the line. I really hoped this line wasn't spliced in two because it's definitely one of the best of the whole trailer...and then I saw it... aw man!!!!

It's like a tiny little blip but after seeing it you can definitely tell that it's two lines spliced as one. It happens right before he says, "one person". Which makes me wonder, what did he actually say after, "maybe you just need..." The edit is really well done that you can hardly tell but once you see it, you can never, un-see it :wink:

I can't see the head slam loop that well though, but that doesn't disappoint me as much as the other one....

waiting until Thanksgiving to see this movie is going to be torture!!!!! So excited but so impatient :big_grin:
yea i went to school for video editing so i now i pick up all that stuff whether i want to or not

Beauregard

Reaction score
I don't think the headslams are looped, because her hair is different for every slam. On the finale one the back of her hair kinda halos up.

Can't tell about the "One person" but I'll keep watching!

Dearth

Reaction score
If the headslams are looped-- which, like Beauregard, I don't think they are-- then they had to digitally fix that car outside the window, visible pulling into a parking space while she does it.

Alex

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
If the headslams are looped-- which, like Beauregard, I don't think they are-- then they had to digitally fix that car outside the window, visible pulling into a parking space while she does it.

Alex
hmm didnt check that in the back, i could be wrong about the loops but the cut isnt as obvious unless you looking for it and what it is..look at kermit and youll notice he jumps ever so slightly

Drtooth

Reaction score
Before anyone gets the wrong idea, I'm jumping up and down in place like a little boy in anticipation for this film.

Plus, we can ALL agree the trailer's a BIG nyeah nyeah to the nay sayers. Yep... the Disney partnership has been good so far to the Muppets.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I wonder if it'd be a good idea for any of us to start a checklist of our predictions, bring it to the theater, and then check off all correct predictions when we're proven correct.

MuppetsFan4Life

Reaction score
I can't count how many times I've seen the trailer! I can't stop watching it and getting excited about it! For the past few days, I've watched my whole Muppets Movie collection to pass the time. I hope there's a midnight showing for this movie, 'cause I wouldn't mind staying up to watch it!