"The Muppets: Green with Envy" Teaser Trailer On-line

Oscarfan

Reaction score
HOLY GRAIL! THIS IS AWESOME! Look at the musical scene with Kermit! It's got Beautiful Day Monster, Bobby Benson and Marvin Suggs!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
THOG! HAS THOG! TRAILER! IN! THOOOOOOG!

Sorry, so excited I forgot how to form a sentence!

rowlfy662

Reaction score
wait wait hilda holy moly i didn't even see her i think the awsome meter has exploded at this trailer:smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
IT'S REAL!

Ok, not that I doubted it - but this is truly the best thing that could've happened today - I am SOOOOO excited.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Link I saw Link he was on stage singing! Yea i paused it there and also saw Marvan he was there! THOG! Thog is back and good Lord he looks so great, Piggy aww sweet Piggy looks so great, wait they all look so good.

Is anyone following that twitter feed? I'm heading over there right now to follow it.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
At 1:07, during the dance portion. He's up in the upper left corner on a post on the lightpole.

muppetwriter

Reaction score
This trailer was impressively done! When I saw it with Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides last Friday, I knew exactly what it was when I saw Jason Segel and Amy Adams together; but I did not see a single Muppet on screen. At first, I was like, "Wha...?" Then Kermit and Piggy showed up, and I was stoked about how nicely edited that trailer was, haha!

I can't wait for this! It looks like they're taking an excellent approach in getting it done! Green With Envy all the way! :excited: