If you had access to a time machine…

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I'd like to do is to save every day for eternity - just to spend them with you...
But there never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them- I've looked around enough to know- that you're the one I want to go through time with...

(Okay, I know that is meant as a romantic song and all, so I obviously didn't mean it in that sense- but I couldn't help but think of this beautiful Jim Croce song that The Muppets sang on The Muppet Show.):smile:

bazingababe24

Reaction score
If I could save time in a bottle, the first thing that I'd like to do is to save every day for eternity - just to spend them with you...
But there never seems to be enough time to do the things you want to do once you find them- I've looked around enough to know- that you're the one I want to go through time with...

(Okay, I know that is meant as a romantic song and all, so I obviously didn't mean it in that sense- but I couldn't help but think of this beautiful Jim Croce song that The Muppets sang on The Muppet Show.):smile:
Jim actually performed the character who sang that song! Adds a whole new level of poignancy to it, I think --- he didn't know then how little time he would have.:cry:

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Interesting- I didn't know that. Yeah, it does make it even more poignant.:sympathy:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I can say with confidence that if there were SUCH A THING as a time machine, I'd grab EVERYONE in this thread, and we'd all convince Jim to go to the Hospital. That's exactly what I'd do!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I can say that I wouldn't do this. Changing the past can have serious repercussions on the present.