Your Thoughts: MC’s 13th Birthday

Erine81981

Reaction score
HAPPY Be-Lated Brithday MUPPET CENTRAL!

Hope to see more and new stuff around the corner of this wonderful Website of a Fan Base for everything Jim Henson.

muppfozz

Reaction score
Wow 13 years old. Ask Rowlf how much that is in dog years.......I hope you have many , many more great years. I just wish I knew you back when you first hatched. I did not even have a computer then........I bet it would be fun to read your first web stuff and those of the Muppet Forum.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
How do you think I procrastinated those first years in college? lol At least from 2002 on, there's some great stuff here to mark the passage of time!
:big_grin: And as for many more to come, I fully intend to be posting here from my nursing home! So don't you disappoint, MC!
:sleep:
:boo:

beakerboy12

Reaction score
Wow 13 years old. Ask Rowlf how much that is in dog years.........
In dog years, a'...

Rowlf the Dog: So from what I know, Muppet Central is, in dog years, about 1 and 1/2 years old. Happy Birthday, Muppet Central! Me and the Muppets wish you the best and many more years to come!

Gonzo: Oh and I hope you come and see us in the movies! Our new movie--

Rowlf the Dog: Gonzo! What did I tell you about interuptting me during my happy birthday message?

Gonzo: You said don't interupt. But you were done with your birthday message when I came in. So...

Rowlf the Dog: So it's time for us to go!

Yeah! This is my post!

Happy Birthday, Muppet Central!

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
31 years old already? Wow, that's...OH! 13! Wow. I've been posting here for almost 13 years of my life. That means something considering one of my very best friends has been in my world for 17 years.

Happy birthday to my extended MC family!

jrhatshepsut

Reaction score
13 years? Good grief! (oops sorry, out of character moment.)
Belated Happy anniversary to MC. Growing up watching The Muppets throughout the 70's & 80's was and still is great!
Hey Animal! How's about a hug?
Animal - "HUG HUG HUG HUG!" :halo:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Happy happy B-day to MC. It has been awesome to be on here for four years now.

Oh yeah.........do we all get cake? :frown:

unclematt

Reaction score
Happy Birthday MC. I know I have not been around as much as in the past but I do miss you all. Maybe I will be around a little more with the new forums. I just got a whole bunch of trophies. I need to check them out.

dwmckim

Reaction score
AHA! Birthday #13! That explains why our birthday present was an awful non-working forum - 13 being the universal number for bad luck. Please let us all find out that this forum is like a bad April Fools type joke to "celebrate" Birthday #13 and like most April Fools website jokes, it will return to normal when the party's over.

Next year, given a choice between presents like this or something else, i'll go with the socks and underwear.