First look (video) of the new movie!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Ever hear of "To each their own?" Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I find the song catchy, but not everyone has to. And what, only two people said they didn't like it? That's hardly a reason to start complaining.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ever hear of "To each their own?" Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I find the song catchy, but not everyone has to
Very true! And anyway, I hesitate to listen now because these songs are supposed to be in the context of watching the full movie.

Puckrox

Reaction score
I listened to the song for about ten seconds before I turned it off. Not because I didn't like it, but because I want to save it for my movie going experience.

And, yeah, everyone's entitled to their own opinions. I know there's a Muppet song or two I'm not particularly fond of that others love. Not everyone has the same tastes, which makes us each so unique! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
I listened to the song for about ten seconds before I turned it off. Not because I didn't like it, but because I want to save it for my movie going experience.
There's TOOOOOOO much temptation to see all these little leaks. I really don't even want to see a trailer unless it's with a movie... not even on the internet. Every muscle in my body had to prevent me from seeing that new clip.

The song is quite catchy from the 12 seconds I've seen. And you know how catchy? You ever have a small portion of a song stuck in your head? And you never even have the full song, just a part of it? I hate that. You can't even sing the song in your head, and you have the same 12 seconds running through?

But yeah... the song is that catchy.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ok I listened to the song very briefly, lol, and my first thought was well..Muppet Babies. Seriously, it's the exact same kind of harmonizing they used to do, lol.

Not saying it's as good as Muppet Babies; I'm personally not finding it that catchy or anything on first listen. But we'll see. :smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Ok I listened to the song very briefly, lol, and my first thought was well..Muppet Babies. Seriously, it's the exact same kind of harmonizing they used to do, lol.

Not saying it's as good as Muppet Babies; I'm personally not finding it that catchy or anything on first listen. But we'll see. :smile:
You have to let it sink in. It's like a joke that isn't funny when you first hear it, but days later, you'll remember it, and you can't stop laughing.

Again, I wouldn't exactly say Muppet Babies... I've listened to roughly all their songs, and it doesn't seem much like them...

I dunno. we'll have to wait until the movie and hear the WHOLE song to really get a piece of it.

Besides... ANYTHING is better than lame pre-existing music tracks.

Mike Quinn

Reaction score
A lot of care, attention and love has been put into this movie from all sides. Everyone worked super hard and there are many "nuggets" for the fans to enjoy. I suspect the first preview trailers will be attached to a Disney or Pixar release this summer. I personally can't wait to see it! Jason's energy and enthusiasm for the Muppets was contagious and the director was also an avid old school Muppet fan. This is the one we've been waiting for folks!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
A lot of care, attention and love has been put into this movie from all sides. Everyone worked super hard and there are many "nuggets" for the fans to enjoy. I suspect the first preview trailers will be attached to a Disney or Pixar release this summer. I personally can't wait to see it! Jason's energy and enthusiasm for the Muppets was contagious and the director was also an avid old school Muppet fan. This is the one we've been waiting for folks!
This is EXACTLY what I've needed to hear--and exactly what I've kept telling myself--since November! Thank you so much for sharing this post, Mike! Glad to see you around, sir, and believe me when I say I absolutely share your excitement and "can't wait" attitude!

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
This looks awesome. Oh, this will be whole much better than the ridiculous lame Muppets Wizard of Oz movie.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
THANK YOU!

God, this negativity all of a sudden shocks me. Thanks for letting us know this movie is going to be great.