First look (video) of the new movie!

Pork

Reaction score
Hmm, I'm not sure, I still think it's Lew Zealand. But I'm happy to be wrong :stick_out_tongue:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yeah...I did think it was a bit "How do you show that you love him?" from Enchanted, styled. But! I've actually been singing this song already while out and about...Just humming it and stuff, so its obviously catchy!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
We are only seeing a small part of the movie here i think. We have no idea what or who will be in the movie.

edwardsinclair

Reaction score
In enhanced picture, in the front row - just to (our) left of Link and Strangepork (next to what MIGHT be Janice) - what we previously thought might be Animal may be the Frank Oz Country Trio puppet. And it looks like it may be Nigel to the right of Strangepork.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yeah...I did think it was a bit "How do you show that you love him?" from Enchanted, styled. But! I've actually been singing this song already while out and about...Just humming it and stuff, so its obviously catchy!
No matter what, we should be thankful we're getting original music for this one. I'm so excited. I hope we don't get the entire film leaked to us piece by piece though... cause no matter how hard we try to resist these clips, we inevitably can not.