The Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora

antsamthompson9

Reaction score

beakerboy12

Reaction score
And HEY! Beau in a speaking role. And when was the last time we saw Yolanda?
We last saw Yolanda in The Muppets Take Manhattan, no joke! These episodes were awesome, and Andy and Randy were at their best, who would've thought we'd be seeing Andy and Randy in the show---wait let me rephrase that, who would've thought we'd see Andy and Randy at all!

The Snuggie parody was awesome, and Beauregard was just darn funny, I loved the Catwoman gag! These I think are some of the best episodes I've seen of the show so far! Well right next to Game Day, "I know it's a small part but times are ruff!" :sympathy::smile::smile:

Drtooth

Reaction score
We last saw Yolanda in The Muppets Take Manhattan, no joke! These episodes were awesome, and Andy and Randy were at their best, who would've thought we'd be seeing Andy and Randy in the show---wait let me rephrase that, who would've thought we'd see Andy and Randy at all!

According to Wiki, she was somewhere in Muppet Classics Theater... and she was in the 1988 obscure VHS game You're the Director.

Andy and Randy were actually GOOD in this segment. How's that for shocking. Seriously, first Roger brings them back in the Muppet comics (which he also managed to make them much funnier as well) and this actual physical appearance. Hope if they have to be in the movie or any other new project they can manage to be very small characters... I'm talking fourth and fifth string characters.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'm relieved to see they put the new episodes at the top of the playlist due to the technical issue with the elevator scroll being pushed to far to the right to be accessable that i mentioned earlier. Don't know what they'll do when they add new Hasty Tasty installments though - i'm guessing they'll put them on the top of the Hasty Tasy segments but below the Kitchen episodes.

Wow - talk about a comeback! Yolanda showing up in Muppets Kitchen AND the Entertainment Weekly spread in the same week. Must have a good agent. Or that "crazy body" hasn't quit!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Did I mention :embarrassed: HAPPY BIRTHDAY? :concern:

(can't resist).

Heck, the whole page is running a LOT smoother. The advertisement, while still slow and impossible to pause, NO LONGER drags the video down with it. In fact, after watching 2 in a row, the advertisement was so smooth that I didn't have to play solitaire for 10 minutes while it loaded.

Now I can see some PART TWOS! I'm-a so happy!

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
According to Wiki, she was somewhere in Muppet Classics Theater...
If I remember correctly, she was one of Rizzo's cohorts in the The Emperor's New Clothes segment.

I have to admit, it was weird seeing Andy and Randy again after such a long period of...nothing. However, on the upside, they WEREN'T completely obnoxious! HOORAY! :excited:

I think the giant sandwich (and its subsequent problems) was a perfect bit of Muppet mayhem that could only have been supplied by a cooking show. I loved it! :excited:

And, as everyone else says, the Snuggie parody was awesome (but now I can't get the ACTUAL Snuggie commercial's song out of my head :mad:)!

cahuenga

Reaction score
I would love to see a return like this from Bill the bubble guy, Spamela, Gary cahuenga or Johnny´s Ma!