The Muppets Kitchen with Cat Cora

Nick22

Reaction score
and i don't totally hate angelo, but i just don't see him working anywhere BUT in muppets kitchen with cat cora.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Something that makes me cranky about the website. They need to bring the video viewer a bit more center on the larger screen. On a few different computers i've visited the site on, the video player is so far to the right of the screen (and not scrollable to move over) that i can't access the elevator on the playlist so i'm forced to either watch them all in order or click on an episode one at a time to try to bring it closer to the bottom choices (and have to watch the forced commercials in between). If i head Gonzo and Fozzie shouting Happy Birthday one more time, i may scream.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Boy, those two were the LAST characters I'd expect to make a return appearance.

EDIT: And you're right; the Snuggie parody is wonderful!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Just saw the two of them. The sandwich episode? THAT is exactly what I wanted to see in Angelo... the way he was freaking out the entire time? Now if we can just keep that sort of thing up, we'd have a much stronger character. And something about these, even though they lack Gonzo, Fozzie and the others in the last 2, overall have a stronger feel to them. I guess it took them a while to work out the kinks.

And HEY! Beau in a speaking role. And when was the last time we saw Yolanda?

MWoO

Reaction score
Beau was hilarious. "Didn't you use to be Swedish?" was a hilarious line. It's also probably what a lot of casual fans were thinking when they saw Angelo. :smile:

Honestly the only weak part is Cat. Would it kill her to take an acting lesson? I know it's not her thing, but please, someone get her an acting coach.

ploobis

Reaction score
WOW! The two new episodes are great!

I never would've expected to see Andy & Randy to make an appearance! I use to love those guys on Muppets Tonight! Another great Muppet duo by Steve Whitmire & Dave Goelz!