Muppet Whatnot Puppets now $99, save $30

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
There's never been a better time to buy a customized Muppet Whatnot puppet from FAO. You can now save $30 off the regular $129 price of any customized Muppet Whatnot puppet.

To buy your made-to-order Whatnot puppet for only $99…

(1) Go to this Muppet Whatnot page and customize your Muppet Whatnot.

(2) Customize your Muppet Whatnot to your heart's content. Then add your Muppet Whatnot to the FAO cart by selecting "Add to Bag".

Currently all selectable features are in stock, but you may want to act fast in case some options become unavailable (as has been the case in the past). If you have any difficultly placing an order, post here and we'll try to help.

Be sure to show off your customized Muppet Whatnots! We want to see all the great designs you come up with for your puppet.

If you order a Muppet Whatnot through this link or any of the Whatnot banners on MC, a small portion of your order will go to Muppet Central to help keep the site, forum and radio running smoothly. It's a great way to help MC and get a great price on your very own Muppet Whatnot. We appreciate each person that helps support MC by placing orders through the site.

Squigiman

Reaction score
Does this only apply online, or would it be the same if I went to the actual NYC FAO store? Thanks.

-Squigiman

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Would love to but they still don't ship the Whatnot's internationally :/
FAO says, "Unfortunately, we have no current plans to accept international orders." Hopefully this will change one day.

Does this only apply online, or would it be the same if I went to the actual NYC FAO store? Thanks.
According to the FAO.com homepage it says the Whatnots are $99 in-store and online. You can help MC through placing an order on-line through the site, but the store does have the $99 price as well.

Is this a limited-time only price reduction?
I was told that the price change is a re-pricing. FAO could re-price the item back up to $129 if, for example, they found they were selling the same amount but just making less profit off the margins. If FAO believes that sales are good enough at the $99 price point then the lower price continues.

I know the $99 price will be available until the end of August and possibly longer. So you definitely have some time to enjoy the discount. Hopefully it will remain permanent but there are no guarantees on that.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I want one so bad, but it'll have to wait until I'm back up to full time.

Nick22

Reaction score
is there any news on when and if the muppet whatnot workshop will be at the disney parks?

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
is there any news on when and if the muppet whatnot workshop will be at the disney parks?
Well, when we were at Disney World last month, we asked a guy working at the MV*3D gift shop, and he had no idea that they were opening it there. When we went to FAO a few weeks ago, we asked the ladies working at the Whatnot Workshop (one of which interned at Henson) and they knew that it was opening sometime in the future, but they didn't know any specific dates.

brkndwnbus

Reaction score
I was told that the price change is a re-pricing. FAO could re-price the item back up to $129 if, for example, they found they were selling the same amount but just making less profit off the margins. If FAO believes that sales are good enough at the $99 price point then the lower price continues.

I know the $99 price will be available until the end of August and possibly longer. So you definitely have some time to enjoy the discount. Hopefully it will remain permanent but there are no guarantees on that.

Great! Thanks for the response. I will probably be ordering one around the end of August. :smile: