New Video: Muppets' Popcorn!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Has anyone watched it with the captions on? It's hilarious!
Is it possible to watch without captions? Because every time I watch it the captions ar eautomatically on.

I noticed that Waldorf was completely silent at the end. Could Dave Goelz have been unavailable for this?

fuzzball91

Reaction score
This was another great video to add to the collection!

The second time I watched it, I accidentally turned on the captions. And I was glad I did.

dmoss

Reaction score
Is it me of are the chef's hands now covered in some kind of nylon material?
It's not just you, I thought the same thing, but thought I might be wrong, so I didn't say anything! Maybe they put some kind of gloves on the performers' hands to make him look more...Muppety? :hungry:

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Awesome video.

A few years back when Disney first acquired the Muppets, I really thought we had seen the last of quality Muppet material. I'm happy to say that I was wrong. These viral videos they've been putting out have really eased my mind about the new movie and the future for Kermit and the gang.

beakerfan76

Reaction score
I agree, the spirit of the Muppets is still alive and well, even after Disney bought the rights to them. This video is proof of that, as the Chef once again made me laugh harder than a hyena on laughing gas. :hungry:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Could someone send it to me as a MUP3 please? Thanks.