There's going to be a special wedding one day

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't YOU the one who once dreamed that I was getting married? Lol
Wow..um..great memory you got there Snowth! I barely remember it, but yeah. I'll have to go find that thread now...
:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Wow, I go out of town and come back and what amazing news! I wish you both nothing but the best, I have many friends who met the love of their lives online, anything is certainly possible!
Thank you Beth. We know how amazing God can work, don't we sweetie?:smile::flirt:

Rose

Reaction score
Congrats on the both of you. I wish you all the best. :excited:

The groom shall be yours truly and my future bride shall be Michelle, AKA muppet baby.:big_grin:

No kidding! We're a serious item!

I love you so very very very very deeply my special Muppet Baby

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Wow- Muppet Love Connection! Awesome!
Congratulations to Bill the Bubble Guy and Muppet Baby! I'm happy for you both- that is great the way God has brought you two together. I wish you both much happiness together. May God bless richly.:smile::smile::smile:

muppet baby

Reaction score
Wow- Muppet Love Connection! Awesome!
Congratulations to Bill the Bubble Guy and Muppet Baby! I'm happy for you both- that is great the way God has brought you two together. I wish you both much happiness together. May God bless richly.:smile::smile::smile:
Thank you so much for your blessings yes Bill Bubble Guy and i are deeply in Love , God is great Right ? my bubble guy hehe

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Thank you GonzoLeaper.

God is very good indeed Michelle. He brought us together. :big_grin:
My sweet Muppet Baby. :flirt:

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I leave for a couple months and everyone's either gettin married or havin babies... sheesh.

But congrats to both of you! I am very happy for you guys :smile: