There's going to be a special wedding one day

Luke

Reaction score
But nevertheless, I'm happy to hear this for the both of you... wow... lot's of rice around MC these past few years, hasn't there?

:smile: :smile:
Yes this would be the 3rd or 4th wedding lol, i'm gunna have to start buying confetti in bulk!

Congrats guys in your Muppety love and that Michelle doesn't find out that Marty's got a wierd thing for Chickens. :concern:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh come now, ths is Muppetcentral. We've all got a weird thing for chickens!
:concern:

And yes, I often think on all the marriages and other life changes that have been seen through Muppetcentral over the past several years. It does my heart good!
:smile:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And yes, I often think on all the marriages and other life changes that have been seen through Muppetcentral over the past several years. It does my heart good!
:smile:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't YOU the one who once dreamed that I was getting married? Lol

Kiki

Reaction score
So will y’all/you mates reside in the Texas or Australia? Both are fine countries. :wink:
Amen. And know I know three Aussie/Texas couples. x33

CONGRATS, GUYS! :excited: I'm so happy for you both! :smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Congratulations! I'm guessing this is a serious thread and not just a flirty one. Love can spring from unlikely places and non traditional meetings. Marriage shouldn't be taken lightly, of course so I hope you guys can find some time to meet and cultivate a lasting personal bond. Congrats again! :super:

So will y’all/you mates reside in the Texas or Australia? Both are fine countries. :wink:
Thank you Jamie.:smile:

The way Michelle and I have been discussing things we will most probably settle down in Texas. Though if I ever feel I'd like to move back to Australia one day she would be perfectly happy with that also.

I wish it were somehow possible to reside nearby both of our families. But it's impossible. Still we will keep in touch with them in whichever country we are living in.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Very warm thanks to Snowth, Kiki and everybody else's kind-hearted wishes. Muppet Baby and I appreciate you all.:big_grin::smile::excited:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Wow, I go out of town and come back and what amazing news! I wish you both nothing but the best, I have many friends who met the love of their lives online, anything is certainly possible!

muppet baby

Reaction score
Wow, I go out of town and come back and what amazing news! I wish you both nothing but the best, I have many friends who met the love of their lives online, anything is certainly possible!
Thank you redboobergurl , that means a lot , marty and i love each very very deeply i also have many friends who have met the there mates online as well .
God bless you