New Henson GSN show: Late Night Liars

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I just found a hilarious video of Sebastian doing a rap, that's apparently called "Big P****":http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcDcqPZORCw. LOL!
I so want this to be funnier, but I'm just not getting into it. I'm fine with racy material, but it's just not up to the clever standards of the Henson legacy (adult division or not). Puppet Up and Stuffed & Unstrung seemed to have the magic these clips seem to be lacking. I keep hoping to see a truly fantatic clip. Maybe it will happen. :confused:

King Rupert

Reaction score
It was funny watching last nights winner rush the Puppets then catch himself and regain composure. I thought for sure he was going to hug Cashmere!

The Producers must give all the contestants some guidelines.

One this that irritates me about this show is when Larry asks why they picked a liar... the responses are so lame.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
I so want this to be funnier, but I'm just not getting into it. I'm fine with racy material, but it's just not up to the clever standards of the Henson legacy (adult division or not). Puppet Up and Stuffed & Unstrung seemed to have the magic these clips seem to be lacking. I keep hoping to see a truly fantatic clip. Maybe it will happen. :confused:
This is exactly how I feel as well.:sleep:

ploobis

Reaction score
I've been thinking, since the past episode had Mickey Rourke as a guest panelist it would be cool if Bobby Vegan (from Tinsel Town) would become a future guest panelist.

Just a thought.