Your Thoughts: When Families Grieve Sesame Special

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I do like they have captions on the Elmo "Uncle Jack" segment. I was worried I couldn't watch it. (the sound board being fried on my computer.)

Mupp

Reaction score
I really like the fact that the whole Uncle Jack story is available to watch online.

Its a shame that the whole thing wasn't included in the TV special. But I suppose they just didn't have enough time for it.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
That was a good special. It's a little surreal hearing about a Muppet dying though.

My morbid side is wondering how Uncle Jack died...and how exactly you kill a Muppet.. :confused:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I adored this special. It was so powerful and I love, love, love that Sesame Workshop can do these sorts of things for families. Excellent work!

Mupp

Reaction score
Oh, and I forgot to mention that in general I really did enjoy the TV special. Very powerful stuff.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
That was a good special. It's a little surreal hearing about a Muppet dying though.

My morbid side is wondering how Uncle Jack died...and how exactly you kill a Muppet.. :confused:
I never thought about it that way, though I do recall the rumors about Ernie dying when Jim Henson died. But I think they could do that because this is actually the first we heard of Uncle Jack. If he had been a regular on the show, then that wouldn't have been easy. Though according to a deleted scene in IVAMCM, Scooter's Uncle J.P. Groose is deceased.

Nick22

Reaction score
i have yet to watch it, but i've got it taped. so i think i'll watch it today.

JEANYLASER

Reaction score
Very interesting special! I love it when everybody let go the balloons into the sky! I give this Sesame Special 10!

Collgoff

Reaction score
I saw that special with my Dad last because he went through the same thing when My Uncle Leo died. I was 16 years when it happened right before Thanksgiven day.