The Sixth Somewhat-Annual Muppet Central Forum Awards 2010

Katzi428

Reaction score
Mine's in now.So you don't need to tar & feather me!:smile:
(Prawnster?See my PS please & 10Q?)

PurpleHonker

Reaction score
I'm afraid if we don't get a significant increase in votes by next Saturday (the 20th), we're going to have to cancel the awards...
NOOO! :concern:

C'mon people, muppets, whatevers...! I voted. Now you vote too. It's not hard. It's more like FUN! Have some FUN!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Three days left to vote! And... I'm sorry to say it, but at this rate it's looking like the awards won't be happening due to such a low, low turn out. I don't know for sure though... but unless we see a rise in votes soon, I'm not going to waste everybody's time. :smirk: We still don't even have twenty ballots...

Nick22

Reaction score
Three days left to vote! And... I'm sorry to say it, but at this rate it's looking like the awards won't be happening due to such a low, low turn out. I don't know for sure though... but unless we see a rise in votes soon, I'm not going to waste everybody's time. :smirk: We still don't even have twenty ballots...
:frown: :frown:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Alright gang, the final decision has been made...

The Awards are NOT canceled! :excited: That's right, we're still on track to have the award ceremony next Sunday, February 28. Keep an eye on this thread for more info as the date draws nearer!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
If anyone else wants to vote, I'm accepting last minute ballots up until the end of tomorrow! So get those votes in PLEASE!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Got a question. When you say thoughtful, do you mean kind or thought-provoking?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Got a question. When you say thoughtful, do you mean kind or thought-provoking?
Kind. ...I think. :stick_out_tongue: No, yes. Definitely kind. Because informative is meant to mean thought-provoking sort of I think.

...Man, I'm good at definite answers. :wink: