eFX's Rizzo Thread

pd0062

Reaction score
I have been searching for quite some time for a Kermit MR and found this late last night. Does anyone know if it is real?

http://forbiddenplanet.com/47925-the-muppets-puppet-replica-rizzo-the-rat/

J:shifty:

Hey Junebug,

It looks like the one that efx are doing now that they've taken on the replicas from Master Replicas. It's also the same photo that play.com are using for their pre-orders.

As you can see from the previous posts, the release dates keep getting knocked back... and back... and back...

A lot of people are losing faith in efx I'm afraid

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
There is no sale on these anywhere no matter what these companies are saying. They don't even have a factory to make them so how do they even have a price estimate? I would wait till you hear REAL news from eFX.

junebug1972

Reaction score
It seams like there is a demand. I thought the basis of business was supply and demand. I DEMAND my Muppet Replicas. Now make them eFX!

muppetperson

Reaction score
It seams like there is a demand. I thought the basis of business was supply and demand. I DEMAND my Muppet Replicas. Now make them eFX!
I see that forbiddenplanet.com have now listed Rizzo as "Sold Out"!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Isn't "sold" the simple past tense of "sell", which would indicate that something did happen in the past? Methinks it would be more appropriate to use the past unreal conditional tense, which is used to express that something that could have happened if circumstances had been different. "Would have sold out."

"I ask for a pennant and I get a pedant." -- Sebastian the Fox

muppetperson

Reaction score
Isn't "sold" the simple past tense of "sell", which would indicate that something did happen in the past? Methinks it would be more appropriate to use the past unreal conditional tense, which is used to express that something that could have happened if circumstances had been different. "Would have sold out."

"I ask for a pennant and I get a pedant." -- Sebastian the Fox.
I'm thinking that they just put "sold out" because they mightnt want to take more orders till they know what is going on.They have an email for update link for when it becomes available again.
Play.com are still taking orders!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That was posted a year or two ago and it's what they've been saying for a long time, but i don't think they're looking anymore. :shifty: