eFX's Rizzo Thread

pd0062

Reaction score
I see I'm not the only one getting fed of waiting for Rizzo to be released :frown:

play.com are now saying that the release date is 1 October and I really want to pre-order but have a suspicion that the date'll get pushed back again.

The efx website hasn't been updated for months either.

I think I'll keep my money and save up for Fozzie, if he ever sees the light of day...

Reevz1977

Reaction score
I see I'm not the only one getting fed of waiting for Rizzo to be released :frown:

play.com are now saying that the release date is 1 October and I really want to pre-order but have a suspicion that the date'll get pushed back again.

The efx website hasn't been updated for months either.

I think I'll keep my money and save up for Fozzie, if he ever sees the light of day...
If I'm not mistaken it's about the 50th time Play have changed the date - I'm getting tired of the order updates! !

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I don't think it's coming out. I've kind of come to terms with that. :sympathy:

Nick22

Reaction score
well looks like we were led on with a ton of false hope for the past how ever many months. at least MR actually supplied us with three great posers.....

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Well, with the money that I had set aside, I might as well use it for something else. I was really loking forward to this like all of you. I managed to save up enough just to get this and the money has been sitting there. I am affriad to let go of it cause if Rizzo does pop up. I will not be able to get him. Oh well.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Times are tough for everybody - especially in collectibles. Even mainstream companies are cutting out anything slightly niche. I just kind of felt that EFX kind of capitalized from the MR notoriety without adding much cohesion of their own. I think this can come out. Something might have to give for it to happen. Still, I think they should have started with a more marketable character.