Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
I was watching some FR on Netflix last night, and you should have seen the description on the website for one of the seasons. (I think it was 2 but not certain.) First they called Sprocket "Sprockets" which isn't the most annoying thing, but then they continued to say the names of the Fraggle Five, which included "Mobley"

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
Okay, this one's not really a misnaming, but it irks me anyway.​

I was looking through Muppet clips on YouTube once and under a clip from 'Muppets Tonight' (that has since been taken down, so I have no way to ensure it is completely correct) there was a comment about Kermit's performer.

It basically said that the 'new guy' (I'm assume meaning Steve) they have playing Kermit is horrible and that they should fire him and get back Jim Hensom (?).

(Just what we need, Franken-Jim. :rolleyes:)

The worst part is that no one corrected them and one person even agreed! :eek:

MeepMeepBork

Reaction score
It basically said that the 'new guy' (I'm assume meaning Steve) they have playing Kermit is horrible and that they should fire him and get back Jim Hensom (?).
*facepalm* I'd love to meet one Youtube user who is actually capable of getting their facts straight before commenting on videos all willy-nilly.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I dunno, but I wish they'd fire half the Looney Tunes people and get back Mel Blanc, especially since everyone appears to be immortal now. :rolleyes:

Gelfling Girl

Reaction score
These aren't technically misnaming, but these were two results of wearing my Electric Mayhem shirt from Hot Topic a few days ago:

Two people asked me who/what it was. One of them was a teenage girl, but the other was Aunt Michelle (Yes, the same one who asked if Snuffy was dead) who has a young child. :stick_out_tongue:

This one wasn't at all annoying, actually quite amusing. My friend who's a Beatles fan came with us, and she pointed to the picture of Zoot and said that he reminded her of John Lennon. :cool::big_grin:

GarlicGuy

Reaction score
My cousin thinks Cookie Monster is Veggie Monster and Oscar lives in a recycling bin. Also, at school someone said, "Sesame Street was great until Cookie Monster died." :insatiable: