Your Thoughts: The Muppets and Andrea Bocelli on The Jay Leno Show

D'Snowth

Reaction score
All I can say is... wow... deja vu..., but then again, since the Muppets are with Andrea Bocelli, they were bound to do a repeat performance from Great Performances.

ploobis

Reaction score
I still enjoyed the performance! :smile: :embarrassed: :concern:

goshposh

Reaction score
I wish they were in an interview segment too, but it was still cool.

ploobis

Reaction score
I wish they were in an interview segment too, but it was still cool.
But hey, This kinda shows that the Muppets might be going back to doing actual performances on Variety shows like they use to in the 60's and 70's. :wink:

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
i liked it, it was nice, but yea noticable that it was pre recorded at least the muppets part

ftnpro

Reaction score
Meh. The Muppets didn't have much to do (except criticize A.B.'s performance... in a nice way).

And then Jay Leno shakes Andrea's hand and runs over to the piano player, but doesn't even acknowledge the Muppets. Ouch.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Meh. The Muppets didn't have much to do (except criticize A.B.'s performance... in a nice way).

And then Jay Leno shakes Andrea's hand and runs over to the piano player, but doesn't even acknowledge the Muppets. Ouch.
I was saying the samething. Poor Muppets and Jay getting right in front of the camera but also his show was kinda rushed too. So i don't blame Jay at all. But awsome performance by Andrea Bocelli and The Muppets. *stands up and claps for both*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I thought I saw Jay give Kermit a brief little rub on the head? Of course, I could be mistaken.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I thought I saw Jay give Kermit a brief little rub on the head? Of course, I could be mistaken.
Now that you mention it i did remember seeing Jay give a little hand shake with Kermit. I'm just saying his showed was rushed a little.