Your Thoughts: The Muppets on NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller Center

Stulz

Reaction score
Private vs Public

When I originally uploaded it it was set to private. I changed it to public before I posted the link. Maybe it's just taking some time to make that adjust in their system.

Try it again in a little bit and see if you get the same error.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Thanks Stulz, i checked with my tape trade partner and all is well so if there's problems with your putting the video online, my copy should hopefully be up soon.

blackaerin

Reaction score
whoo! it's up!
i believe this is the first time we hear David's Janice say/sing a full sentence by herself?
(i can hear his Baby Bear very slightly)

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Fantastic! Pitch perfect. The Mayhem is back at 100%.

I hadn't seen Zach Levi's comment and wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt, but yep, he is somewhat of a *#* here. I don't understand his reasoning behind the comment. :confused: I like his show, but that is disappointing. Maybe the cold had something to do with his demeanor.

Still, the Mayhem was great! :cool:

matleo

Reaction score
ok, smartalec time is over. now onto being a Muppet fan. I'm really diggin' on Matt Vogel as Floyd. Strangely it's still a little too early and little too little for me to really have any kind of opinion on Janice, but everytime I see/hear Floyd I see/hear Floyd. he exists to me. He's not Jerry or Matt he's just Floyd! :sing:

Also really great to see Lips again, I hope this is the beginning of more of my favorite obscure Muppet!

--Matleo