Your Thoughts: The Muppets on NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller Center

Beauregard

Reaction score
Do we have an Electric Mayhem video yet? I haven't seen anything...SURELY somebody Tivo'd it or DVDR'd it...or something...if some people saw it...it HAS to be out there!
What you said, repeated.

Any sign of this online yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

dwmckim

Reaction score
What you said, repeated.

Any sign of this online yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?
Not there yet, but we're on the freeway headed to our destination!

I know that this is something really big that a lot of Muppet fans really want to see so just wanted to let everyone know that i've been on top of this (tried to find my previous post mentioning this but it looks like those dang Forum Gremlins ate it - Note to self: add mousetraps to shopping list...)

At any rate, i've been doing a lot of digging around and checking with some old resources from when i started doing tape trades a decade and a half ago and it looks like i should have a copy of the EM's performance in my hands within the next week. Will keep everyone updated.

Trust me on this - even if this falls through for some reason, EM's performance IS going to make its way to the fans!

MWoO

Reaction score
I can't wait! I'm surprised in this age of instant media on youtube that it is taking so long to get a copy out there.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Well keep in mind this is a special unusual circumstance - while Muppet fans knew the Muppets would be appearing ahead of time and we saw them on our screens during the regular special, there was this small "pre-show" that only aired in a few select places...and it doesn't seem like any fans who lived in those places taped it. As per non-Muppet fans who might have taped it, they most likely had no idea how big this Muppet appearance was to that fandom community. I ended up going outside Muppet fan circles to find the copy that i did.

Alvin

Reaction score
Ummmm was the video ever posted...did I miss it?

dwmckim

Reaction score
Wondering this myself - it's been a month and a half now since i sent someone a copy that he was going to post online in a tape trade and thus far not only has it not been put online but i've yet to see my end of the tape trade reach my mailbox...

Alvin

Reaction score
the link works but then it says this video is private and can't watch it!