Your Thoughts: The Muppets on NBC's Christmas in Rockefeller Center

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Can someone help me out here. I'm going through my tape and I'm not finding the part with the Electric Mayhem. Was it before or after the part with Gonzo and Rizzo? Maybe seeing it on You Tube might help here as well. Anyway, if anyone can help me with this I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Alvin

Reaction score
They weren't on some broadcast areas...MINE included....does anybody know if it is on Youtube yet? Or does anybody have it?
Put the link up...PLEEEEEEEZE OK?:rolleyes:

dwmckim

Reaction score
:smile:

Poor Kermit & Fozzie they looked so embaressed, the woman interviewing them had no idea what she was talking about, she was reffering to Letter to Santa as a new special and said she had seen the one they did last year, which is the same special airing this year.

She asked what celebrities were in this years special and after poor Kermit listed them all in the hopes of getting her to understand that this years christmas special is the same one as last years and what does the woman interviewing them say... "Oh Jane Krakowski was in last years one too" excuse me they were all in it, it was the same special. To make matters worse she starts calling Kermit Kermie towards the end, I wish Miss Piggy was there

Can you believe this, i'm actually mad at her:smile::mad:
OMG - haven't watched that clip yet but i was totally in tears laughing at that description! I'll bet Kermit gave some classic "eep" or "oh my" type reactions to that! Too bad those Bloopers shows/specials aren't on the air anymore - that would be a priceless moment to show on one of those. Ladies and gentlemen, this is what happens when you let out the weather girl to try to do a serious interview...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
AL-VIN! Sorry, couldn't resist. Lol.

Okay, so it's not just me. So I guess You Tube is our only hope then. One big disappointment of living in Northeast PA.

MWoO

Reaction score
Nice, also the video that was on youtube of the behind the scenes rehearsal was apparently not the rehearsal as Gonzo did the same lip sync mistake in the actual performance. I guess they pre-recorded which makes sense.

The Gonzo puppet is really growing on me. Has an 80's feel to it. Seems a lot of the new designs are going more old like Sam and some of the Piggy puppets (she has real looking long hair again!).

I really hope someone gets that EM clip on the web! Since not all of the nation got to see it though the chances of someone uploading it are greatly decreased.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The Gonzo puppet is really growing on me. Has an 80's feel to it. Seems a lot of the new designs are going more old like Sam and some of the Piggy puppets (she has real looking long hair again!).
Did you mean, Sam the Eagle or the first Muppet Sam from 'Sam and Friends?' Just curious there.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh! Is that who was doing Kermit? Awesome. I love Rizzo here. Piggy's outfit looks even BETTER than it did in the rehearsal!