New Video: Muppet Bohemian Rhapsody!

jeffy

Reaction score
Wow, this is great! "Keep my eye on the ball. Like that?" LOL!
Before looking at Muppet wiki I thought Murray has the same puppeteer as Baby Bear. The voices are sure similar. I was GOING to say I have always found Baby Bear to be irritating, but my first impression of Murray is much more favorable.

I can't believe they're not the same puppeteer.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
We're well over 9 million views now, folks. An official hit? I should say so! :big_grin:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
In this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly BoRhap is featured in their "Must List" section of the top ten entertainment things of the past week. BoRhap tallies in at number six, which is highly impressive as it's the biggest one showcased out of the ten. Word is out there, people! :big_grin:

Rax

Reaction score
According to YouTube this vid is

#61 - Most Discussed (This Month)
#4 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Music
#2 - Most Viewed (This Month)
#2 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Music
#2 - Top Favorited (This Month)
#2 - Top Favorited (This Month) - Music
#61 - Top Rated (This Month)
#5 - Top Rated (This Month) - Music

:big_grin:

Gr, Rax

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Something that amazes me about this video is that typically Muppet fans are divided over a project. There probably hasn't been a production since Jim was alive where there wasn't at least a few who had only negative things to say about it. That includes the other virmups.

This is the first time I think I've ever seen everyone expressing approval of the video. It's refreshing, and it puts a smile on this frog fan's face. :smile:

jeffy

Reaction score
Something that amazes me about this video is that typically Muppet fans are divided over a project. There probably hasn't been a production since Jim was alive where there wasn't at least a few who had only negative things to say about it. That includes the other virmups.

This is the first time I think I've ever seen everyone expressing approval of the video. It's refreshing, and it puts a smile on this frog fan's face. :smile:
Good point. Brightens my view of this whole beautiful mess even further. :smile:

I said it earlier in this thread: Muppets Bohemian Rhapsody feels like the most important Muppet development since May 1990. Even more so after 9-going-on-10-million views.

beaker

Reaction score

beaker

Reaction score

This is so true! Even going back to 1998 on this forum. I remember how insane people got with the remarks and fussyness with the 2002-2005 era of the Muppet figures...Im surprised Ken didnt just give up on us all:smile:

I've even changed my position on a lot of things. I now view Muppets From Space in a positive light, and greatly enjoy it for what it is, same with Verry Merry Muppet Christmas.

However, many of us absolutely detest Muppets Wizard of Oz, and are not too much into Kermit Swamp Years.
And the majority of us think Muppet Family Christmas is the best thing since swiss on rye!

But aside from Animal's long drawn out filler part that kind of drags, I think we can all agree this is nothing short of astonishing.

Rax

Reaction score
Oh, and of course the entire run of Bear in the Big Blue House, which I hope Disney does *something* with again.
Bear isn't owned by Disney. :wink:

Gr, Rax

Beauregard

Reaction score
Hmm...I just did an internet search for Muppets, and was presented with over 265 new 'News' articles related to them...Comeback? I certainly think so.