Zoe, Oscar and Prarie Dawn appear on The Doctors Show...

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Oscar, Zoe and Paririe Dawn recently made an apperance on this show called the Dr.s in an effort to help children understand the ways of getting healthy and the reasons of not being scared of going to the doctors.

Beauregard

Reaction score
That seems like such a bizarre mix of characters. I don't really catch much (any) Sesame Street these days, but to Zoe and Oscar interact much? I can see Prairie and Oscar interacting...(though I can't see that ending happily!)...but do Prairie and Zoe hang out together much?

Also, before I make a highly inappropriate joke about Doctors and Nurses, can I just check, is Prairie supposed to be a kid Muppet or a grown-up Muppet?

mbmfrog

Reaction score
That seems like such a bizarre mix of characters. I don't really catch much (any) Sesame Street these days, but to Zoe and Oscar interact much? I can see Prairie and Oscar interacting...(though I can't see that ending happily!)...but do Prairie and Zoe hang out together much?

Also, before I make a highly inappropriate joke about Doctors and Nurses, can I just check, is Prairie supposed to be a kid Muppet or a grown-up Muppet?
NO it was mostly Oscar and Zoe, Prairie was in her own seperate segment on the show.

Oh and Prairie is suppose to be a kid on the show.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oooh! Yeah, that makes sense for her to have her own segment.

...And I will defiantly not be making that joke I mentioned before.