Season 40 Hidden Gems

Mupp

Reaction score
Yeah, the Henson kids were on on the street.

Telly even said "Hi Cheryl!" when she past by.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The Henson Kids (at least Brian) had a brief cameo in the arbor at the beginning establishing shot. Too bad they didn't have Brian puppeteer some character.
Are you talking about today's ep? Since you mentioned it I did sort of wonder who that guy was. From a distance, I sort of thought he looked like Bob. I guess it's because I haven't seen Brian in anything lately. I'm wondering if there were any other hidden gems. When Leela said 'I'd even say itsy-bitsy,' I had the 'Sing Your Synonyms' song in mind. I wonder if that was intentional.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
If anyone wants to know, my video may be postponed. My DVD/VCR player is acting up again and it won't even recognize DVDs that I use to burn, so if I can't remedy it, I'll have to upload an incomplete completion. *GASP!*

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
If anyone wants to know, my video may be postponed. My DVD/VCR player is acting up again and it won't even recognize DVDs that I use to burn, so if I can't remedy it, I'll have to upload an incomplete completion. *GASP!*
:eek: :grouchy: :mad:... I mean, oh, dear...

ISNorden

Reaction score
Possible second gem in the "Jack Grows His Own Beanstalk" episode: Jack expresses frustration with his inability to find the right item, saying "I'll never get it, never, never!" Don Music-style. Granted, he couldn't bang his head against Leela's lap, but I expected those discordant piano notes in the background any second... :smile:

dwmckim

Reaction score
I hate to spoil things, but that was John, not Brian.
Giving accurate information is never spoiling things; just the opposite.

I was wondering about that after i finally got around to watching the tape - i don't have Hi-Def, but i was wondering if that was actually Brian or John. It's been a while since we've seen Brian so i was thinking, "If that's Brian, he's really changed a bit over the last couple of years." You beat me to it before i could post anything though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Of course, you basically saw them for a split second, so I wouldn't be surprized if people got confused. I know I was.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I hate to spoil things, but that was John, not Brian.
Hmmm. That would 'splain why I didn't recognize him. I recall seeing Brian on 'the Muppet Show' episode intros. I don't think I've seen John. I know he's taken over Sweetums after Richard Hunt's death, but I'm not sure I've actually seen him anywhere outside of the costume. Makes one wonder exactly where Brian was though. I thought it was all the Henson kids. I guess Brian's busy working on the next Muppet project. Just a theory.

Muppet Frog

Reaction score
I would say Brian has to handle some Henson Company projects.