Your Thoughts: Sesame Street Season 40

mr3urious

Reaction score
So, does MHaLL air separately in Oz or something?

InvaderZim

Reaction score
MHaLL is not seen in Oz at all.

Today, Sarah Jessica Parker and Elmo explain what a pair is, E&B (Ernie and Bert: Ernie sings "The Ding-Along Song" with the Dingers, much to Bert's annoyance), and "Mad Man" segments have been left out.

Luckily we do get Abby's Flying Fairy School and Cookie Monster sings about the E sound in the word "elephant.", plus Salty and Pierre.

Unlike yesterday where we didn't a segment about the letter/number of the day-our aiting went straight to Flying Fairy School after Murrary did "bring out your H" and to the Michelle Obma plants garden segment after Murrary counted 40 candles and nurses.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Elmo's got a question FOOOOOOOOR YOOOOU

MHaLL is not seen in Oz at all.

Today, Sarah Jessica Parker and Elmo explain what a pair is, E&B (Ernie and Bert: Ernie sings "The Ding-Along Song" with the Dingers, much to Bert's annoyance), and "Mad Man" segments have been left out.

Luckily we do get Abby's Flying Fairy School and Cookie Monster sings about the E sound in the word "elephant.", plus Salty and Pierre.
Forgive my ignorance on the subject... but is Sesame Street shown on a commercial network in Australia?

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Love also how Murrary "rethinks" the day by showing the episode's sponsers on a newstand.

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Like how Chris is turned into a bee in 4189-what technique did SS use for that?

InvaderZim

Reaction score
Also the celbrities explaing the word of the day seem to be not showing this season in Australia-our broadcast jumps to the letter of the day.

Mupp

Reaction score
I'm really glad that Zoe will go back to her original size in season 41. (As mentioned on Muppet Wiki.)

The smaller Zoe was an interesting experiment, and I suppose I could have gotten used to it if I had to, but I'm still glad that they did away with "smaller Zoe".