Sesame Street Google Doodles

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ima sorely tempted to buy today for the shirt of my namesake... But I dunno, maybe I should hold out till the full cast logo tomorrow?
We don't know for sure if it'll be the full cast. But Louis told me that the shot was his and to make sure I see it on Tuesday... so who knows?

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Well, will we probably never see an all-encompassing 'full cast' photo, but the group shot on Google is nice enough for today.

theprawncracker

Reaction score

BEAR

Reaction score
Awesome! The cast Google logo is cute! I will be looking into getting the t-shirt. It has (left to right) Ernie & Bert, The Count, Rosita, Cookie Monster, Zoe, Oscar with Slimey (but you can barely see him), Elmo, Telly, Grover, Big Bird, Murray and Abby.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Mmm, a perfect covant or baker's dozen. Yes, I'll look into buying this doodle's shirt with the 40th DVD. So, this, Season 40's premiere, and MuppetCast 135 covering the first ten years. Plenty to keep us celebrating today.

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
The shot of Big Bird holding the l in Google makes me wonder something...the rest of those seem to be posers. Is there such a thing as a Big Bird poser or is it just someone wearing the puppet and standing still?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
The shot of Big Bird holding the l in Google makes me wonder something...the rest of those seem to be posers. Is there such a thing as a Big Bird poser or is it just someone wearing the puppet and standing still?
There is indeed a Big Bird poser. It's just as big as it looks. :wisdom:

Beauregard

Reaction score
Arg! I really REALLY want that Google Doodle on a hoodie or t-shirt. I totally want to see it in high-res aswell, so we can get some of the detail. Come of Skynet...I mean, Google. You KNOW you want to release it in t-shirt form!

LOVE the upside down GROVER!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I really like it, perfect blend of new and old characters featured. Pretty awesome!