Sesame Street Google Doodles

dwmckim

Reaction score
Mmm... Can anyone please describe for me? Also, what's the Sesame website to go to buy 40th anniversary merch to get these Google doodles as T-shirts? And should I buy today to get my namesake's shirt or hold off until the big full cast one on Tuesday?
To the left of the Google logo is a full-bodied photo of The Count pointing and smiling with delight at the logo which has been completely replaced with Muppet Numbers each with eyes (and rods on the bottom!): 600813 (the three is upside down)

Beauregard

Reaction score
Aaaaah! THAT GOOGLE DOODLE! I didn't think for a moment that The Count would be used, since there's so many other options, but for him to be used along with NUMBERS on RODS with EYES is genius! Not only that, but is this not the most mutilated we've ever seen the Google Logo?

APRena

Reaction score
The Count speaks 1337. 101! :big_grin: Did anyone guess him?

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
Here's how I rank them in preference:

1. Count
2. Oscar
3. Cookie Monster
4. Big Bird
5. Elmo
6. Bert & Ernie

Looking forward to tomorrow's!

Fluffets

Reaction score
I was dreading Elmo ever since the start, but I really love the others, and it's so fun to mention this stuff at school, especially at I.T today when I was talking a bit about it with Bethanie, who was in front of me, though covered by a computer and the computer I was using, so far Oscar might possibly be my favourite, followed closely by Cookie!:grouchy::insatiable:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... Has anybody bought 40th anniversary merch to get these Google doodles as T-shirts yet?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So... Has anybody bought 40th anniversary merch to get these Google doodles as T-shirts yet?
I ain't forkin' money over to Google. I'd just as soon edit the logos in Fireworks and put them on t-shirts myself.

BEAR

Reaction score
To the left of the Google logo is a full-bodied photo of The Count pointing and smiling with delight at the logo which has been completely replaced with Muppet Numbers each with eyes (and rods on the bottom!): 600813 (the three is upside down)
Actually the 3 is backwards. Its real clever how they made the 3 look like he's facing the other way with the eyes barely seen.

I think this one with the Count is the most creative out of all of the logos so far.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Feh, Snowths, ya mook... It's not Google we'd be paying. The money and stuff to buy to get the shirts are at Sesame's special online store.
Here's the link:
http://www.facebook.com/l/;store.sesamestreet.org/Dept.aspx?cp=21415_21458_23577"

Ima sorely tempted to buy today for the shirt of my namesake... But I dunno, maybe I should hold out till the full cast logo tomorrow?