Your Thoughts: Sesame Street on Dinner: Impossible

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a reminder that the Sesame Street Muppets will be making a special appearance on "Dinner: Impossible" on the Food Network this Wednesday night at 9 pm central, 10 pm eastern.

Beloved muppets Elmo and Cookie Monster will help Chef Robert Irvine try to create dishes to feed a hungry crowd at Sesame Place before time runs out.

On the episode airing Wednesday, Irvine visited the Langhorne theme park to prepare a special celebration for Sesame Street’s 40th anniversary. Irvine also will be aided by Maria played by Sonia Manzano.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Man, this is worth it.

To me, it's going to be funny given the fact that one of the helpers is :insatiable:.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:big_grin: :big_grin: :big_grin:

What a great episode that was... Looking forward to catching the repeat when it airs.
But I need to know... What was the special surprise The Count and the monsters had for Chef Irvine at the very end of the show?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
But I need to know... What was the special surprise The Count and the monsters had for Chef Irvine at the very end of the show?
Chef went to the Count's Splash Castle attraction (I think that's what it's called) and got DRENCHED. Note... our favorite vampire wasn't ACTUALLY there. Just the statues and drawings of him on the attraction.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
:insatiable: Huh? Wha you say :rolleyes:? Me hear Jerry's voice as :batty: counting down from 3 before Chef get drenched. So that not mean me good friend Count was there?

Dantecat

Reaction score
Well this episode sure was terrific.Some of the food sure looked so wonderful.But the ending was the best part where he gets totally soaked from the count's splash castle.:batty::insatiable:

I also recorded it on my recorded video and on DVR as well.:smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
:insatiable: Huh? Wha you say :rolleyes:? Me hear Jerry's voice as :batty: counting down from 3 before Chef get drenched. So that not mean me good friend Count was there?
Nah, it was likely the recording that plays when the castle dumps its water.

BIGMuppetFan

Reaction score
This was very cute and funny, It was cool challenge to make every food dish starting with B and make them into shapes, It was also nice to see Cookie, Elmo, and Maria outside of the street! :smile: The ending was great too with the Count splashing water on Robert and everyone! Over all a great episode and I was glad they did something like this for the 40th! :big_grin:

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
Nah, it was likely the recording that plays when the castle dumps its water.
Yes, they dump the water out of a HUGE bucket every couple minutes or so and the Count counts down to when it dumps out. It's actually a pretty cool attraction and even if you avoid the bucket you get soaked to the bone. We had a blast there when we took our two oldest kids.

I DVRed the episode but will be watching it soon.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, okay, thanks then. BTW: Did they bring out the birthday cake at the end?