Bringing Back the Bells...

RedPiggy

Reaction score
All: Ding-a-ling a-ling a-ling!

Bear and Sarah (our two Labs): Bark bark bark!

Kelly: Heheheh, whoops. Woke the dogs. :stick_out_tongue:

Nick22

Reaction score
i had no bell, so i went "ding a ling a ling a ling" and i'm on the phone with my friend. lol. she's irritated.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
It has been done on my end. I was able to cue the episode correctly, and borrow a bell off the Christmas tree. It was also special for me, because it was my first time seeing the episode in it's entirety. When I first watched the season, I skipped over that episode to save it for the holiday season. I'm glad I did; I loved it!
:smirk:
:coy:
:excited:

Convincing John

Reaction score
Well, I rang for one minute. I hope that is good enough, I ended just as the Fraggles did, I'm very proud of that!

That's what I did, too. I had to stop ringing to watch Sprocket smack that pinata around. Classic stuff, man!:big_grin:

Convincing John

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
I have to say - I was out with some friends, but when the time came I said "oh ding ding ding!" and they were like "what"? So I explained and they all thought it was kind of cool actually!

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
I am horrible! I went to bed before I could ring the bells. Anyways, I guess I'll ring them now. Ding a ling Ding dong ding dong. Merry Christmas everybody! :smile: