The Muppets in Disney Parks Promotions 2010

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That was DEFINITELY Steve as Kermit. The link Muppetfan55 posted was LIVE yesterday, and that is most definitely Steve Whitmire. Welcome back, Kermit. Great timing. :smile:

Leyla

Reaction score
Oh, that is just wonderful! I was so worried about Steve. It's great to know he is alive and well, and still bringing Kermit to life for us! I'm just thrilled!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
That was DEFINITELY Steve as Kermit. The link Muppetfan55 posted was LIVE yesterday, and that is most definitely Steve Whitmire. Welcome back, Kermit. Great timing. :smile:
That leads to the question - where's Kismet? :embarrassed:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
That leads to the question - where's Kismet? :embarrassed:
*laughs* Indeed it does. I hope that he and Lady Gaga fell in love and are living creepily ever after with little, weird sounding and awkwardly twitchy babies. :concern:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
*laughs* Indeed it does. I hope that he and Lady Gaga fell in love and are living creepily ever after with little, weird sounding and awkwardly twitchy babies. :concern:
That may be the funniest thing I've heard in a long time!

Muppetfan55

Reaction score
It is obviously not him because he is saying "you" instead of "ju" and it sounds an awful lot like...hate to say it...Artie Esposito.

I watched it again.
Pepe does NOT say "you". He DOES say "ju". :rolleyes:

It is Bill Baretta, no question.

And yes, it IS most definitely Steve doing Kermit for those ads as well as the live ceremony that took place on Sept. 29, 2009.

No offense guys, but the paranoia has got to stop. People are starting to hear things.

ohtherain

Reaction score
Hmmm. Doesn't sound much like Bill to me either. He was filming in Disney Land, though. Maybe a cold? (starting rumors again) or maybe they just forgot to dub the line ala Rizzo in both Muppet Classic Theater and LTS
Ouch, I totally overreacted! Sorry about that! I found out I was listening through really bad speakers. It does sound a little weird anyway, but I think that I made a BAD, BAD move and now Crazy Harry is going to blow me up. :crazy: