Where is Steve Whitmire Petition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
We understand, Matt. Thanks for posting here anyway this thread has been dead for a little while.

Back to the original topic here, I'm still wondering if there are any updates on whether Steve is back with the Muppets for good or if we'll still have anymore 'switcharoos.' I'm guessing they're not going to put that GMA clip on line unless it's on You Tube somewhere. Anyway, just wanted to put in my two cents.

unclematt

Reaction score
We understand, Matt. Thanks for posting here anyway this thread has been dead for a little while.

Back to the original topic here, I'm still wondering if there are any updates on whether Steve is back with the Muppets for good or if we'll still have anymore 'switcharoos.' I'm guessing they're not going to put that GMA clip on line unless it's on You Tube somewhere. Anyway, just wanted to put in my two cents.
Did you actually see the GMA clip?

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
No. That's why I keep bugging people about that. Lol. What's in question is whether it was Artie or Steve as Kermit there. If it was Artie, then we can assume something is still going on. I don't know.

spcglider

Reaction score
Up until about 10 hours ago, Steve Whitmire was in St.Paul, Mn performing Kermit and several other characters for a new episode of a famous show. I was there and personally witnessed the good happenings. I don't know if I can reveal any more than that.

Steve is NOT out NOR down. Steve is performing Kermit as he should.

Everyone exhale.

-Gordon

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Up until about 10 hours ago, Steve Whitmire was in St.Paul, Mn performing Kermit and several other characters for a new episode of a famous show. I was there and personally witnessed the good happenings. I don't know if I can reveal any more than that.

Everyone exhale.

-Gordon
Thanks so very much! :smile: :coy: :shifty:

theprawncracker

Reaction score

Everyone exhale.

-Gordon
*breathes a sigh of relief* Thank you for this. NOW can we close this moot-point thread please?

PS - I bet I know which show he was on... :shifty:

spcglider

Reaction score
*breathes a sigh of relief* Thank you for this. NOW can we close this moot-point thread please?

PS - I bet I know which show he was on... :shifty:
I would bet that you could guess easily. :wink:

-Gordon

P.S. I have plenty of behind the scenes images from the filming, but I can't post them until the show has aired.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
I found out Artie is a member here. So, Artie, if you're reading this, can you please conferm if you preformed Kermit and what happened with Steve? I'm not trying to be mean. I think you do a decent Kermit.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. That's been discussed quite often, but we never really got a reply, so either Artie hasn't been around or he doesn't wish to discuss what was going on.

Okay. I'm finding it a bit strange that the mods will close threads when we don't want them too, but now that we want it closed, it's remained open. Lol.

But I think as long as this still is open, I'm sort of thinking it should stay that way at least until we hear about what went on with Artie performing Kermit in those two appearances and find out whether or not that was just a one-shot deal. I think there's still room for discussion here, until we find out what really went on.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I found out Artie is a member here. So, Artie, if you're reading this, can you please conferm if you preformed Kermit and what happened with Steve? I'm not trying to be mean. I think you do a decent Kermit.
You realize that he's contractually obligated to NOT leak out any info, no matter how minor... he could get fired if he did, and we wouldn't want that to happen.

And I really do think it was just a one shot deal, and no further info or speculation is required.

Status
Not open for further replies.