The New Movie: The Muppets

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Indeed. But... again, I don't think we really need to worry. Scooter was pretty big in LTS and he had a speaking part at D23 so I think he'll be in the film.
I really do hope so. Personally, I'd like to see Scooter as Kermit's right-hand-Muppet again. I'd also like to see him in a trio with Pepe and Rizzo. I think there's opportunity for humor. :rolleyes: :wink: :shifty:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
The thing about Rowlf is that it was said that he would never be used again after Henson's death, which is why he's often silent in post-Henson films. I don't know if they're still going down that road or not.

muppets2

Reaction score
The thing about Rowlf is that it was said that he would never be used again after Henson's death, which is why he's often silent in post-Henson films. I don't know if they're still going down that road or not.
bummer hope hes in the film hes my fav muppet :sympathy:

GuySmileyfan

Reaction score
Well, thanks for giving me a negative comment.:mad: Come on Disney, you're bringing back the classic Muppets. Bring back Rowlf too. :cry:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Guys, Rowlf IS back. He's been in the Weezer video years ago and had an integral part in the behind the scenes special. He's done a skateboarding YouTube bit and spoke a bit in the Letters to Santa special last year. We'll be getting Rowlf - the only question is how much more? :sympathy:

muppets2

Reaction score
Guys, Rowlf IS back. He's been in the Weezer video years ago and had an integral part in the behind the scenes special. He's done a skateboarding YouTube bit and spoke a bit in the Letters to Santa special last year. We'll be getting Rowlf - the only question is how much more? :sympathy:
hopefully alot hes classic muppet!

Nick22

Reaction score
i don't think there's anything to worry about when it comes to rowlf, or any classic muppet for that matter. i just hope they decide to include the band more in the movie.we saw a little bit of them in LTS, but not as much as i had hoped for.

muppets2

Reaction score
all i need to say is that we need more classic muppet appearnces

muppets2

Reaction score
the mayham has had stuff and rowlf and scooter hardly anything :cry: