Pictures of the new eFX Replicas: Reporter Kermit, Rizzo and Miss Piggy

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Here's the turnaround that was given to Ken Lilly, back when Palisades was working on their fantastic version of Rizzo. Though I'd share it here for comparison:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9302795@N03/3781692887/ Just click the "all sizes" button up top to see the full-size pic. (flickr is being wierd)

Quite an obvious difference from the newer poser pattern that Puppet Heap is using. As Jamie and many others have said, eFX's Rizzo is BEAUTIFUL!

Cheers,
:smile:
Anthony
What a great collection of reference pics. Its great that it shows his hands better as there was some concern over them. Also it looks like he has the small eye lashes, as someone was asking if he always had them!

This Rizzo looks a bit chubby, his jacket goes over the top of his legs. Also I hope that design isnt embroided on the back of his jacket, thats not usual is it?

Thanks for sharing that Anthony.

Chris

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
with his head straight on he does look too chubby. and I do not like that jacket design at all.

FER SURE

Reaction score
I actually prefer the chubby look. The shape of the face just works better for me. Stick the fatter face on the new slimmer body and you have a winner in my book. That Ratty Duke
show jacket can go though.

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if EFX bought the Kermit patterns from MR. It seems that they will be releasing a "reporter Kermit" not just the outfit. If that happens, that will cheapen the value and status of our sold out MR Kermits. Rizzo does look fantastic. I just hope they size him down a bit. He is WAY too big.

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if EFX bought the Kermit patterns from MR. It seems that they will be releasing a "reporter Kermit" not just the outfit. If that happens, that will cheapen the value and status of our sold out MR Kermits. Rizzo does look fantastic. I just hope they size him down a bit. He is WAY too big.
What makes you say he's too big? He's exactly the same size as the puppet Rizzo. They got to compare Proto #1 (not the one in the pictures as Bryan mentioned) to the real puppet, then went back and built Proto #2, the one displayed. He is the correct size.

:stick_out_tongue:

MWoO

Reaction score
From what I have heard the reporter Kermit is suppose to be actual size where as the MR replica was 10% smaller, which would also account for Rizzo looking too big. As for Reporter Kermit cheapening the first replica, to be fair the first one isn't exactly skyrocketing in value. Pretty much everyone that wanted one got one and it took a while for it to sell out. Personally, I'd like to see them try their lucj with another Gonzo replica and maybe even Animal. Sure they are close, but if Rizzo in any indication, eFX versions would be killer.

doc hopper

Reaction score
I wasn't so sure about picking up reporter Kermit, but if he's 10% bigger than the MR replica, count me in.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
WOE....how tall is Rizzo in size? I am just curious to get a good idea what he will look like next to the other photo puppets. :shifty:

muppetperson

Reaction score
From what I have heard the reporter Kermit is suppose to be actual size where as the MR replica was 10% smaller, which would also account for Rizzo looking too big. As for Reporter Kermit cheapening the first replica, to be fair the first one isn't exactly skyrocketing in value. Pretty much everyone that wanted one got one and it took a while for it to sell out. Personally, I'd like to see them try their lucj with another Gonzo replica and maybe even Animal. Sure they are close, but if Rizzo in any indication, eFX versions would be killer.
The Reporter Kermit displayed was a mock up to show a visual of their product.It is a MR Kermit that they used as there wasnt time to construct the eFX Kermit, so that is not why Rizzo looked so big.Remember that Kermit was sitting, so that is why a lot of people are saying that Rizzo is too big, because he looked as tall as Kermit.