Pictures of the new eFX Replicas: Reporter Kermit, Rizzo and Miss Piggy

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
as funny as the legs look. That is exactly how the real rizzo is built. The one with legs anyways.
You're right. And the original poser's legs aren't as sturdy as the EFX version.

TML

Reaction score
And in defense of eFX, Rizzo's fingers appear to be made of the same material as his nose on the real puppet. It's just that we don't see them too often and when we do they're moving about. IMO, Rizzo is fantastic. :shifty:

Quesal

Reaction score
not totally identical to Kermit the Frog of Sesame Street news, but still very cool

doc hopper

Reaction score
not totally identical to Kermit the Frog of Sesame Street news, but still very cool
I've always liked how Kermit's hat sat on his head. I'd love to see pics of eFX's hat from the side!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
And in defense of eFX, Rizzo's fingers appear to be made of the same material as his nose on the real puppet. It's just that we don't see them too often and when we do they're moving about. IMO, Rizzo is fantastic. :shifty:
I think EFX's Rizzo fingers could be missing the spray-flocking that I believe the actual poser has. It could be one of those touchy issues of figuring out how to keep that from rubbing off with use. Plus, the fluorescent lighting and flash photography aren't flattering. Even so, I'd buy him right then and there.

Quesal

Reaction score
I've always liked how Kermit's hat sat on his head. I'd love to see pics of eFX's hat from the side!
Oh yeah, me too. than again, has there ever been an outfit that Kermit wore that he didn't look good in? lol

doc hopper

Reaction score
Oh yeah, me too. than again, has there ever been an outfit that Kermit wore that he didn't look good in? lol
You know, actually, I never thought he looked good in a top hat.

Nick22

Reaction score
i still cant get over how awesome these look. i just cant wait until their official release.