Pictures of the new eFX Replicas: Reporter Kermit, Rizzo and Miss Piggy

Fluffets

Reaction score
Toynewsi.com has posted pictures of a glass case at the EFX booth showing a Reporter Kermit, Rizzo the Rat and a Miss Piggy head sculpt. Exciting stuff!

http://i.toynewsi.com/g/index.php?m...Con/eFX&pic=IMG_8995.jpg&dispsize=600&start=0
Wow thanks 4 the link:big_grin:, looks like exciting stuff, the piggy sculpt looks good so far, reporter kermit looks just like a master replicas in a coat and hat....... and rizzo looks perfect but a question lays in my mind like an egg in a chest, implanted by a facehugger of aliens....... is rizzo normally THAT big?:confused: Good stuff though, thnx.:big_grin:

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
The Kermit is in fact the MR Kermit with some clothes. They didn't have enough time to tool up and produce a Kermit poser that quickly, but they did manage to make the clothes! I think the Rizzo is probably about right.

Fluffets

Reaction score
The Kermit is in fact the MR Kermit with some clothes. They didn't have enough time to tool up and produce a Kermit poser that quickly, but they did manage to make the clothes! I think the Rizzo is probably about right.
Yeah, I think though what they did with the kermit should be sued because they basically just stole off of something and dressed it up.:mad: :stick_out_tongue: They should DEFINATELY make the kermit before they go retail, unless they already have.

MuppetMazz

Reaction score
They are going to be making a new Kermit. The MR Kermit is just a placeholder to give you an idea and to give more life to the display than a hanger with clothes, a gray Piggy head and a fully prototyped Rizzo.

Fluffets

Reaction score
They are going to be making a new Kermit. The MR Kermit is just a placeholder to give you an idea and to give more life to the display than a hanger with clothes, a gray Piggy head and a fully prototyped Rizzo.
Yeah, its cool, good costume-work.

zns

Reaction score
Not bad. Rizzo might look a little bigger than the original, but overall, they're not bad at all.

dwmckim

Reaction score
I am very impressed. Even though MR did a great job, one could always tell that a photo of one of their replicas was exactly that - a REPLICA of a poser...i'll be danged if that Rizzo doesn't look like it's an actual official Muppet poser of Rizzo under that glass!