The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
AWESOME! And by the way I am such a procrastinator and I havent gotten the Studio DC reviews done yet. I'll try to begin them soon though. I've already watched Episode 1 and have taken note. I will also bookmark the page. YAAAAAAAAAAY!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
AWESOME! And by the way I am such a procrastinator and I havent gotten the Studio DC reviews done yet. I'll try to begin them soon though. I've already watched Episode 1 and have taken note. I will also bookmark the page. YAAAAAAAAAAY!
Great! :big_grin: No real hurry! Good to see you around, by the way. :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I love the blogs looks real nice. If you want to keep the site up and going we could do something with the Ask Jim Thread kind of the way it is over at the Muppet News flash but better updates. maybe every month do a best of that months questions. If you need any help with that please let me know.

Luke

Reaction score
Should I ask about the cards section? :embarrassed:
I've always imagined deep within the bowels of Nasa there are a team of the worlds best scientists working on the technical problem of the MC cards section lol.

Congratulations Ryan on the blog .. bookmarked and twitter followed.

BEAR

Reaction score
Hey, Prawny! I've been away for a while, but I'm back and I'd love to get involved in this!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey, Prawny! I've been away for a while, but I'm back and I'd love to get involved in this!
Excellent, Bry! :big_grin: Shoot me a PM with some ideas and we can toss them around. I'd love to have you involved!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hey Ryan Would you like a book review of the book "Street Gang: The Complete History of Sesame Street"? I'm almost done with this wonderful book and it would make up for not doing to iother thing i was going to do. I could really dive into this one and do more with this then i could with "Life As a Shrimp".

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hey Ryan Would you like a book review of the book "Street Gang: The Complete History of Sesame Street"? I'm almost done with this wonderful book and it would make up for not doing to iother thing i was going to do. I could really dive into this one and do more with this then i could with "Life As a Shrimp".
Hmm... well, Erin/Muppet Newsgirl already wrote a review for it. But we've had multiple reviews for the same thing before. So... if you really want to, by all means go for it, Dwayne! :big_grin: