The Muppet Central Freelance Writers Guild Project

Erine81981

Reaction score
Hey Ryan my parents computer is still on the fritz. So till i get a new Video Card and all i can't send you any pics for the acticals. But i'm working on it as soon as i can. I have to somewhere tomorrow and don't know when i'll get back but i'll let you know when i get this fixed and ready to send you some. Talk to you later. Peace out!

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Maybe it might be nice to do soem "collaborative" articles. Like maybe have us fans nominate some thngs for big list articles. I'm thinking stuff like "The Top 100 Muppets", "The Top 100 Henson Series Episodes", "The Top 100 Sesame Street Inserts", "The Top 100 Muppet Merchandise Items", stuff like that. People can be allowed to nominate up to a certain number of things (I'm thinking up to 20 would be most fair), maybe on the forums or just by e-mail.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
LOL, sure, I'll bite. Hope the turnout is better than the fanfic one was. :stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
It has been nearly a month since the first wave of articles were submitted (proofed and everything). Just a friendly reminder to the "powers that be" around here. MC would be a much more heavily trafficked site with a steady flow of fresh quality content written and proofed by these eager and talented members. There’s got to be some sort of expedient way to do this. :confused:

Luke

Reaction score
Prawnie .. i hope this all goes well for you. I'm sure with time it'll appear on the site so don't give up hope.

Maybe if there was a fan interaction section in the articles that had like a blog template that the mods could just paste text and stuff into that would make things quicker.

I really don't like SST instead of SS for Sesame Street. We've used SS for years - i know it has its connoations but i think people are grown up enough to know the difference. It will always be SS for me!

Beauregard

Reaction score
*stunned...having never once made the SS connection before now*

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well gang, since nothing seems to be happening with these articles anytime soon, what would you think about me starting a "sister site" of sorts. A blog where, with the writers' permission, I'd post all of the articles and link to them here on MC. That way, Phil doesn't have to worry about formatting, and we get the articles up in a timely manner. This will in no way compete with MC, I just figured this is a great way to get our work out there. I don't mean to seem impatient here, either, but I just think something needs to be done with all of the great work we've got collected.

Let me know what you think, and I'll jump on it if you're for it.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I'd like that idea, but Phil did say that they'd start appearing next week. So, I'd hold out until then.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I just kinda figured with my submission I gave permission to be used however, so long as a whole bunch of words aren't put in my mouth, LOL.