Kermit Steiff plush

Kermieuk

Reaction score
I believe the picture used is still of a prototype, there have been changes made, but no new pics, lets hope he looks better when the final product is released. I may get one of these as I like the Steiff brand. Yes it is expensive, but thats Steiff, there products are highly collectible!

Chris

zns

Reaction score
It's a little too pricy for my account right now. All in all though, he still looks very adorable and cute.:smile:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
FAO has these listed as shipping in 2-3 days. However no where has any new pictures of the final piece?

Anyone know any updates?

Chris

Nick22

Reaction score
he's way too expensive. for me at least. i don't think i'll be wasting my money on him. considering he's just a plush, and an ugly one at that.

muppetperson

Reaction score
FAO has these listed as shipping in 2-3 days. However no where has any new pictures of the final piece?

Anyone know any updates?

Chris
Images of the final revised Kermit Steiff are starting to come through on ebay.

In a few ways, I think the first prototype was better! this one, the mouth is too open, his pupils look too big, and his arms appear to small.Also the texture of the material doesnt look as good either.

Frogster

Reaction score
Man I hope everyone here has the brains to not purchase something this expensive. I'm sure we all have better-looking Kermits in our homes.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Man I hope everyone here has the brains to not purchase something this expensive. I'm sure we all have better-looking Kermits in our homes.
Again, I'm wondering if this is really for Muppet fans or just Steiff completists or collectors who happen to be Muppet fans. As I said, I think the best Kermit plush in recent history was the Macy's Kermit the Frogtographer, which I like just as much as that wonderful Fisher Price plush made back in the 80's.

Besides, even if it was cheap, I don't think I want anything made out of German Mohair.... those poor German Moes. :cry:

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Oh Dear,

I was fairly interested in this product but wasnt to keen on the prototype so I was hoping for a better looking final product.

However the final product looks WORSE!

What is wrong with these people? Steiff make adorable Snoopy and Disney plush, there mini Pluto was adorable and although Im no Disney fan his likeness looked pretty good to me. This is a $265 product that looks nothing better than a $1.00 fun fair claw grab machine.

BIG dissapointment.

Here is another ebay auction with even more piccys. Yukka!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Steiff-Kermit-T...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a5656e019

Chris

muppetperson

Reaction score
Oh Dear,

I was fairly interested in this product but wasnt to keen on the prototype so I was hoping for a better looking final product.

However the final product looks WORSE!

What is wrong with these people? Steiff make adorable Snoopy and Disney plush, there mini Pluto was adorable and although Im no Disney fan his likeness looked pretty good to me. This is a $265 product that looks nothing better than a $1.00 fun fair claw grab machine.

BIG dissapointment.

Here is another ebay auction with even more piccys. Yukka!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Steiff-Kermit-T...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item3a5656e019

Chris
I agree 100%.I was hoping that Steiff would make something special about their kermit, but it isnt better than a Nanco plush.