What Pig preference do you have?

Luke

Reaction score
I think the last one (French Muppets TV version) wins...or loses as the case may be.
LOL, made by the people who are doing these posers! Thankfully that was their first go though and have got a gazillion times better since.

Gotta agree with you .. in that one she is a HOG!

Taylor

Reaction score
Hey everyone, my names Taylor and ive been reading the posts here for several years. I own kermit and gonzo and plan to get animal asap. I am very excited about the line continuing and am extremely excited about piggy. fozzie and piggy are equally important to me so i dont mind waiting for fozzie and getting piggy in the meantime.
As for piggys look EFX should definitly go the classic route. I cant stand the new straight haired piggy or her clothing. How about a piggy from a simpler time, one with curly blonde hair a dress and purple gloves. it seems most people on here agree with me but i suppose we will have to see what most people prefer and what efx decide on.

muppetguy

Reaction score
Piggy on Muppets.com

I think if efx and disney would go with the piggy on muppets.com, NOT the one in the videos, but the one on the left side which is a pic of her above a piggy quote, the dress she's in, her hair, I think many people would like that. Any thoughts?

Nick22

Reaction score
i definitely agree. the first picture looks quite odd though. i dont know whats up with her face in that one. and i'd be okay with that second one or that third one. i remember when everyone first say that second picture of miss piggy, we couldnt stop talking about how gorgeous she looks, which she does.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
i definitely agree. the first picture looks quite odd though. i dont know whats up with her face in that one. and i'd be okay with that second one or that third one. i remember when everyone first say that second picture of miss piggy, we couldnt stop talking about how gorgeous she looks, which she does.
That first picture is classic Muppet Show Piggy right after her first good makeover. They'll never use that one, but I don't see anything odd about it. Many fans remeber her that way and she did appear on magazine covers as such, but most hardcore fans believe THIS to be the best representational era of all the characters.

That's the hair I'd like on Piggy instead of that platinum straight hair wig with the short ugly bangs that has become her classic look today. I know they use that because it's easier to keep the style. It's just not that level of glamour she deserves. Still, if they go modern THIS is the best way to go. Too many of the modern Puppet Heap Piggys look odd to me and have dead-looking eyes.

I hear that's getting better. The pig is tough. :wink:

Nick22

Reaction score
i dont mind the newer piggy with the nags, but it just doesnt suit her at all, and as frogboy said, she deserves better. i also agree that if they go modern, they should loose the dead eyes and use the curly hair.