Muppet Photo Puppet Replicas Latest

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
wasn't refering to that kinda knows...but I have an idea. I have been doing my research and talked to a few on and off. It doesn't really matter to me which company it is, I just want to know which character they are planning to make.

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Peter, you are a bloody tease! Just tell us already:smile:
I cant wait for the announcement, like all here I am hoping for Fozzie to get made 1st.

Bear Man

Reaction score
OWE has said it's not Fozzie and I think he's also clued in one what is happening. Frankly I hate this, since I'm not sure that any company will be able to make this last beyond one poser, which means yet again there will be no Fozzie :frown:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Fozzie will not be first, second or even third. He's just too darn expensive to produce. Most people on here wouldn't be able to afford him, myself included. He's not ruled out. Someday they may still get to him, just not any time in the near future.

:stick_out_tongue:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I don't see why Fozzie would be more expensive to manufacture. It always seemed to me like a shipping size and storage issue. I'm sad about Fozzie, but I can see why a company would want to build a larger loyal base before investing in a Fozzie. That must put Rowlf completely out of the running.

Drtooth

Reaction score
...and Sweetums!
I could ONLY see a Sweetums being sold for several thousand dollars at Sharper Image, like the life sized Star Trek or Batman figures they have. And who the heck buys them, unless they're filthy rich?

I don't see why Fozzie would be more expensive to manufacture. It always seemed to me like a shipping size and storage issue. I'm sad about Fozzie, but I can see why a company would want to build a larger loyal base before investing in a Fozzie. That must put Rowlf completely out of the running.
I could see the size being the main problem... not only for material costs, but as you mentioned shipping, handling, storage. Piggy somehow seems to be something that would cost a mint too. I'd like to see where they could go with replicas of smaller characters.... Robin, Pepe, or Rizzo for example (actually, I think I listed all the popular ones). So far there was Kermit, Gonzo, and Animal. And those guys are pretty small compaired to Fozzie, Rowlf, or Piggy

Honestly, I'd like to see the estimates for a Scooter. he doesn't seem that much bigger than Animal. But is he really that popular outside the muppet community to explore?

Status
Not open for further replies.